VIR N/N Thank you!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Thanks to my NESBIAN friends for running yet another outstanding event this past weekend at VIR North.

I'd also like to thank all the friends I saw and spent time with over this last two days.

Steve, Borislav, AJ, Greg, Steve and Brian...thanks for pitting with me.

Timmy, Frank, Chris, Tom, Johnny, Vinny the Ageless Wonder, Mike, Moon, Will, Sanders, Chris, Ann, Rob, Lenny..and so many I'm probably forgetting (my apologies) it was just SO great to see you all and ride with you all....cannot wait until next time.

OH..and Doo-Doo there's SOMETHING VERY wrong with you...NOBODY should be that fast.

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound.

borislav

Control Rider
I had some fuuuuuuuun time,RA can't come fast enough!
Thanks to south crew for another awesome weekend!

Ruhe52

Bo I just washed your new bike. Let me know if you want me to fax you the Ruhe credit union credit app. Great rates right now. :D

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

borislav

Control Rider
Ruhe52;275681 wrote: Bo I just washed your new bike. Let me know if you want me to fax you the Ruhe credit union credit app. Great rates right now. :D

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
Hahaa Mike what fine print says!?:haha: You just don't give up,after listening you how much you like your 750 and this weekend of s#$t load of fun on my 750 I just don't see it happen plus I don't have money like that laying around(which helps:D).
I have to give you A+ for effort though!:D
I'll see you at RA my friend.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Good times fo sho.

Went to return the "salute" ya gave me as you were pitting in and I think I ended up saluting Brown and another super fast dude as they flew by me. Sorry :doh:

moonbeam

Vinny
It was great meeting you. Dude you were rolling pretty good out there . I know you were digging VIR , and I'm sure you'll be back.
Good times .:wow:

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Nice riding with you guys this weekend, it was a lot of fun! Even "The Lemon" came out of hiding.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
D-Zum;275630 wrote: Thanks to my NESBIAN friends for running yet another outstanding event this past weekend at VIR North.

I'd also like to thank all the friends I saw and spent time with over this last two days.

Steve, Borislav, AJ, Greg, Steve and Brian...thanks for pitting with me.

Timmy, Frank, Chris, Tom, Johnny, Vinny the Ageless Wonder, Mike, Moon, Will, Sanders, Chris, Ann, Rob, Lenny..and so many I'm probably forgetting (my apologies) it was just SO great to see you all and ride with you all....cannot wait until next time.

OH..and Doo-Doo there's SOMETHING VERY wrong with you...NOBODY should be that fast.

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound.
D, Thanks for taking us down! I had a blast. I laughed so hard at Applebee's that I was horse all day. I think Molly misses you :p
Also thanks to all the cr's who took the time to chase me around. Dave, you'll get your chance for payback soon enough.

Dave561

Control Rider
Slow Steve;275759 wrote: D, Thanks for taking us down! I had a blast. I laughed so hard at Applebee's that I was horse all day. I think Molly misses you :p
Also thanks to all the cr's who took the time to chase me around. Dave, you'll get your chance for payback soon enough.
You'll be walking bow legged for a week when I'm done with you

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;275777 wrote: You'll be walking bow legged for a week when I'm done with you
Hahaa,get'm Dave,I hope this punishment will happen when he is not camping with me because I don't want to listen all that moaning and bitching!!!:D

Canali

+1 from another Mid Atlantic guy, thank you Southeast Directors, CR's, riders, and family members!

Chris

Greg ZX6R

vinny337;275652 wrote: Fun time for sure!
Vinny, thanks for waiting for me in that penultimate session and for not hitting me at turn 1! Was good trying to keep up with you for the 5 seconds you were visible in front of me. Thanks Darrin for driving me and those other nuts to the track. One word: Appleby's

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Greg ZX6R;275826 wrote: Vinny, thanks for waiting for me in that penultimate session and for not hitting me at turn 1! Was good trying to keep up with you for the 5 seconds you were visible in front of me. Thanks Darrin for driving me and those other nuts to the track. One word: Appleby's
Fun times for sure!! You we're looking real good out there and it was fun riding with you. See you next week...:cool:

Dave561

Control Rider
borislav;275784 wrote: Hahaa,get'm Dave,I hope this punishment will happen when he is not camping with me because I don't want to listen all that moaning and bitching!!!:D
He'll be crying like a little girl everytime he sees me. Might have to find a new travel partner.