VIR p-n Roll Call

Wawazat

Paratrooper22;217677 wrote: Would anyone by chance be bringing a B bike I could bribe them into riding Sunday the 16th??
Maybe. If I can't pick up a slot from a no-show then I'll think about it. ...you break it, you fix it.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

750mfwic

I all new to this. I've been riding dirt bike tracks. Been riding sport bikes for about 10 years nevr been to the track want to go this october but with work schedule and wife going overseas just not going to happen this year. I am however going to drive up the 18th to check it out to see what to expect and what else I need for my first trip out. Tired of racing the back roads plus my company has a new driving policy that if you get a ticket for 40+ over the speed limit you loose driving at work which can get you fired. So it time to start going to the track. Which I was always heading that direction anyway. Racing back roads on stock tires is getting boring anyway. I need to get the bike to the track. It's like having a really hot girlfriend and only getting to first or second base all the time. well see you tuesday

Wawazat

750mfwic;217720 wrote: It's like having a really hot girlfriend and only getting to first or second base all the time. well see you tuesday
HAHAHA! I'm using that line to get some friends to the track. I don't know what scares them more, the fact that they aren't King Turd on Poop Mountain or that they are afraid of leathers because they might look gay. I don't get it.

BTW: There's nothing on Tuesday... for the rest of the year. You might want to get there a day or two earlier.

750mfwic

Wawazat;217731 wrote: HAHAHA! I'm using that line to get some friends to the track. I don't know what scares them more, the fact that they aren't King Turd on Poop Mountain or that they are afraid of leathers because they might look gay. I don't get it.

BTW: There's nothing on Tuesday... for the rest of the year. You might want to get there a day or two earlier.
I swear I saw it schedule for 3 days:doh:. Before wife decided to go back to Philippine's. I had plan to go all three days.LOL. Well I guess I'll see you guys Sunday. I'm going to be wicked tired. I work in the oil fields on the north slope of Alaska and I live in Virgian Beach. I work 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. I fly into the beach the 14th at midnight pickup the little one from my parents on the 15th, then head up the 16th. But I'll be there for sure. BTW thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you'd like a shirt or a shot glass from Prudhoe Bay. I owe ya

Paratrooper22

Wawazat;217688 wrote: Maybe. If I can't pick up a slot from a no-show then I'll think about it. ...you break it, you fix it.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
Hell yeah. Let me know as soon as you can. I'm prepared to fix/buy if the worst happens. But I'm only going to to be blessed to ride Sunday morning. Gotta work at 1300. I'd also need a suit and gauntlet gloves. Just name your price.

ThatSickRip

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Alton+VA+USVA0009

Alton+VA+USVA0009

snikwad

i sure hope that forecast stays. it was nice a week ago, but took a while to warm up. This looks like its gonna be even better. :)

tdhughes

I will be there for both days. THese are my first two days and to say I'm excited is to not even get close to how stoked I am.

HokieRider

Does anyone know anything about the camping at VIR? location compared to north course? can i get a spot the day of? etc

thanks...see y'all in a few days!!!

lindr6

^^^^^ They charge $35. for camping at north. What do you mean a spot? Like a pit area its a first come first serve.

ThatSickRip

Highyellow1;216936 wrote: I'm in for Monday. First track day and looking for a great time and to learn a lot. If anyone wants to help a newbee I'm all ears.
Jtfjrrider;217064 wrote: In for both. Will be my first two trackdays. First time getting bike out and opening it up.. Hopefully everything goes smoothly ( no mechanical issues,etc..) Looking forward to learning alot.
cbrchrisk;217112 wrote: me and my buddy will be at north for our first track day as well!!
750mfwic;217720 wrote:
I all new to this. I've been riding dirt bike tracks. Been riding sport bikes for about 10 years nevr been to the track want to go this october but with work schedule and wife going overseas just not going to happen this year. I am however going to drive up the 18th to check it out to see what to expect and what else I need for my first trip out. Tired of racing the back roads plus my company has a new driving policy that if you get a ticket for 40+ over the speed limit you loose driving at work which can get you fired. So it time to start going to the track. Which I was always heading that direction anyway. Racing back roads on stock tires is getting boring anyway. I need to get the bike to the track. It's like having a really hot girlfriend and only getting to first or second base all the time. well see you tuesday
tdhughes;218557 wrote:
I will be there for both days. THese are my first two days and to say I'm excited is to not even get close to how stoked I am.
Any of you guys want to set up a NOOB pit area? :D

tdhughes

What do you mean by NOOB area? If everyone wants, I'll be driving an older teal green F-150 and riding an FZ1. I'll have a big green canopy, chairs, and a cooler. I will be there as early as possible on Sunday - I'm shooting for 6:45. A couple of friends are coming with me. Only one will be riding, but I think it will be hard to miss his bike - a 1986 Honda 500 Interceptor. Anyhow, y'all are welcome to set up shop near me and commune with both of us first-timers.

loudles

We'll be there on the 17th

Marty and I will be there on the 17th with our Daytona 675s and riding with the "B" group.

tdhughes;218975 wrote: What do you mean by NOOB area? If everyone wants, I'll be driving an older teal green F-150 and riding an FZ1. I'll have a big green canopy, chairs, and a cooler. I will be there as early as possible on Sunday - I'm shooting for 6:45. A couple of friends are coming with me. Only one will be riding, but I think it will be hard to miss his bike - a 1986 Honda 500 Interceptor. Anyhow, y'all are welcome to set up shop near me and commune with both of us first-timers.
Dave just sent me pic of that Interceptor. I love those things. Are you addicted???? If not, you did something wrong!