VIR Patriot bumps?

buellucifer9s

it really depends on the skill that the rider shows around the track- but most cr's like to bump people on other tracks - more of the larger scale- least that was my experience as i moved up the ranks
look forward to riding with ya'll- the patriot is my FAV course - anything you want to learn about riding you can learn on this tiny track

jasonhise

I signed up for it as well too, I've never done it and the GSXR is going to be a workout on a small track like this, but it's a track day and I know I'll have fun and if for some reason I don't, (God forbid) I still will be there for the Full course the next day...... See you guys there...:D

Kawa_Brian

The OLD Patriot was alot more fun.....you had to ride the bike alot more...now that Nesba runs the outer loop up top most of the fun is gone....TPM runs the old route....Just my 2 cents....I also got a bump on Patriot
( THE OLD PATRIOT)

Lars

Kawa_Brian;17683 wrote: The OLD Patriot was alot more fun.....you had to ride the bike alot more...now that Nesba runs the outer loop up top most of the fun is gone....TPM runs the old route....Just my 2 cents....I also got a bump on Patriot
( THE OLD PATRIOT)
Come one Brian can you really move that fast big guy :D
The Patriot was fun to try, but I am way out of shape to ride it :puke:
Even on a 600 was it a workout.

I will try it again if I can bring my self into better shape.

Cu,
Lars

buellucifer9s

Kawa_Brian;17683 wrote: The OLD Patriot was alot more fun.....you had to ride the bike alot more...now that Nesba runs the outer loop up top most of the fun is gone....TPM runs the old route....Just my 2 cents....I also got a bump on Patriot
( THE OLD PATRIOT)
yea i rode with tpm last season with the old config- but i have to admit i really like the new config a lot better- granted you arent working as much- but its still an amazing course