VIR Patriot/North Info

JRA

If you arrive prior to 5:30 you will need to go to the staging area. Turn right on Ace Dr (before you reach the main gate), turn left on Ryans Way and stop at the Registration/Will Call booth to get signed in. At 5:30 the open the gate to allow us in. If you arrive after 5:30 you should be able to just go to the main gate. There will be a sign directing you at the intersection with ACE drive if they still want you to go down there after 5:30. Just follow that sign if you see it.

There is spectator event going on so if you want to come up early and watch the racing on the full course you can pay the spectator fee at the main gate and enter any time.

Patriot has no power so plan accordingly. If you are only riding at Patriot on Sunday don't purchase power. If you are riding at North on Monday you can purchase the power credential to use for that day when you arrive.

Patriot is a grass paddock.

I'm not sure how many people are planning on camping but there is a charge for that as well as power.

It should be a good time and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

yokel84

Hi,

Noob here. Had a great time at patriot and north course this weekend. 10x faster, but still slow.

Quick question; I saw that there was a photographer at track Monday, but don't remember the website. How can I get in contact with them to see if they got any photos of me? I ran in B group.

-Yokel (will #84)
08 zx6r "vivid" yellow bone. stock.

matt2212

yokel84;292443 wrote: Hi,

Noob here. Had a great time at patriot and north course this weekend. 10x faster, but still slow.

Quick question; I saw that there was a photographer at track Monday, but don't remember the website. How can I get in contact with them to see if they got any photos of me? I ran in B group.

-Yokel (will #84)
08 zx6r "vivid" yellow bone. stock.
Picsofyou.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free