VIR S.S.N. Weekend.

bmrboy

Does anybody know who will be doing tires & suspension set-ups that weekend ?? :dunno:

It appears that Chuck will be at Indy ...... :doh:

Will Fluidology be there ???????? :notsure:

bmrboy

bmrboy;282643 wrote: Does anybody know who will be doing tires & suspension set-ups that weekend ?? :dunno:

Sunday night Bump !!!! Hello !!!!! Anybody out there !!!!! :dunno:

bmrboy;282643 wrote: Does anybody know who will be doing tires & suspension set-ups that weekend ?? :dunno:

I was hoping to get my suspension tweaked a little...I hope, I hope, I hope. ANYONE ????

matt2212

Everyone settle down, Indy is a Harley only round which means Good Old Chuck should be doing his thing.

JRA

I'm sure that someone posted to call or email Chuck to verify who is handling this event, right?:notsure:

matt2212

JRA;282784 wrote: I'm sure that someone posted to call or email Chuck to verify who is handling this event, right?:notsure:
Verified by text he will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRA

That's why I was surprised to read this. He told me previously he would be there but from the OP it sounded like Mike had confirmed he was going to Indy.

For something like this the best bet is always to ask the person who would specifically have the information you are asking for.

bmrboy

noobinacan;282763 wrote: Sorry Mike for the heart attack!!! :D
I really thought Indy was a all out AMA round...
HEART ATTACK !!! More like Cerebral Hemorrhage ... Just after I've been chatting -up some friends how AWESOME
Chuck & Jerry are the BEST in the business to a few friends .. you chime in and push the Panic button !!!!

FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT ...You must eat Scott's special entertainment wings !!! [LOL]
But I did look at the AMA schedule and say Indy that weekend .... So my bad as well :doh:

Well , I feel much better now ... [Thanks Matt] knowing Chuck & Jerry will be there .... :)
This will be my first track day after my very short retirement , So I'm a little excited .... Having the Guys putting there
hands on the new ride and working their Magic gives me that extra bit of confidence , knowing things will be PERFECTION.

I've relied on them in the past ... They set-up the BMW to Perfection ... So my expectations of having the 7-fiddy
set-up should be a breeze ..... I know Chuck is a very busy guy , his AMA team , getting ready for Miller this weekend
his new shop , family , a few thousand other things .... I'm a little OCD about my bikes , So please forgive me if I've
caused panic & turmoil in S.E. Region .... :eek:

I'm sure someone will want to :spank: me some .... :)

Soooo Chuck , if you are out there .. GOOD LUCK , at Miller this weekend :adore:
Send me a PM if you have some goodies for me ... See you at VIR S.S.N.

bmrboy

matt2212;282830 said:
He had out his inhaler and bottle of Xanax

No inhaler .... No Drugs .... Just an overwhelming felling of .... WHAT THE ... *^%@&^$#@*)?? Am I going to do :eek::eek:

I'm all better now ..... :popcorn:

Godfather

noobinacan;282829 wrote: LOL @ panic attack!!
did you start breathing into your brown bag ? :popcorn:
:D
Aman,

I told him to put a plastic bag OVER his head and keep it there until he passes out!!!!:D

Chuck, I talked the old man into coming back, so make sure you slide 10% of what ever money you make off of him to Sicilian Racing LLC. If you have to charge him 10% more, I'm cool with that.:cool:

JRA If the old man starts bending your ear again, just let me know and I'll pull him away. I completely understand how he can be annoying as hell! :haha:

Scott, Dennis and I enjoy having Mike Grady around because we finally found somebody that talks more than you and we know he drive you crazy! It's called ENTERAINMENT! :popcorn:

Mike Grady "OLD MAN" bring something to the track besides yourself. I suggest somethig to EAT. Your FREE SOUP KITCHEN PASS just expired! Oh yeah, bring the non smelling BEN-GAY this tim for your aches and pains! WELCOME TO THE LOVE AND WELCOME BACK OLD MAN!

R/
GDFTHR

noobinacan

Godfather;282964 wrote: Aman,

I told him to put a plastic bag OVER his head and keep it there until he passes out!!!!:D

Chuck, I talked the old man into coming back, so make sure you slide 10% of what ever money you make off of him to Sicilian Racing LLC. If you have to charge him 10% more, I'm cool with that.:cool:

JRA If the old man starts bending your ear again, just let me know and I'll pull him away. I completely understand how he can be annoying as hell! :haha:

Scott, Dennis and I enjoy having Mike Grady around because we finally found somebody that talks more than you and we know he drive you crazy! It's called ENTERAINMENT! :popcorn:

Mike Grady "OLD MAN" bring something to the track besides yourself. I suggest somethig to EAT. Your FREE SOUP KITCHEN PASS just expired! Oh yeah, bring the non smelling BEN-GAY this tim for your aches and pains! WELCOME TO THE LOVE AND WELCOME BACK OLD MAN!

R/
GDFTHR

LOL!!!
one of those man sized freezer zip lock bags...

bmrboy

R/
GDFTHR
I can feel the LOVE already ..... :haha: Thanks , D-Head [LOL] hahahahaha

denbsteph

R/
GDFTHR

Zelda the Wicked has a new place to lay it's head...................... HA