VIR Weekend

DFlowe

I'm sitting here at work, exhausted from the VIR weekend and I know many of you are the same. My productivity goes way down, both before and after a track weekend. I hope to recoup in time for the weekend.

I would like to thank all of the club members for the great job they did riding and adhering to the rules. Also, congratulations to all of those that were "bumped".

hagerp

Dennis,

Thanks for the great weekend. I set a PR on Sat and then really enjoyed riding my 2-stroke with you on Sunday. My thanks to Team Irish Racing for hosting the awesome meet and greet. I don't think I could have had a better time!

Paul
#68 I
Aprilia Mille R
Aprilia RS250

DFlowe

hagerp;269801 wrote: Dennis,

Thanks for the great weekend. I set a PR on Sat and then really enjoyed riding my 2-stroke with you on Sunday. My thanks to Team Irish Racing for hosting the awesome meet and greet. I don't think I could have had a better time!

Paul
#68 I
Aprilia Mille R
Aprilia RS250
Paul,
You looked to be having a blast on the 250 and were making it haul. I looked like a lot of fun.

hagerp

Dennis,
Yes, I did have a blast on the RS! I felt like I could ride any line, any time, any corner. The first time I've ever felt good in the Oak tree corner.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
What a great start to the season! I really love coming down to ride with you guys. The hospitality you guys show is outstanding. Steve, thanks so much for hosting the MotoGP qualifying and race. That was really fun and wildly entertaining! The weather was great, the riding was better. I just wish I was in better shape to enjoy more advanced sessions. Thanks especially to Cal and Peanut for running a great weekend. I hope I can come back soon.

Just so you guys know, I will be putting in the paperwork this week to get VIR into the Mid-Atlantic region! :rtfm:

joelt5150

Big thanks for hunting me down and taking the time to point out a few things to me......for you to do that says many things about this organization and the people running it!
Your advice was paying dividends till I had an electrical issue of some sort....oh well, will try again next time.

JKT
R1-23

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
joelt5150;269845 wrote: Big thanks for hunting me down and taking the time to point out a few things to me......for you to do that says many things about this organization and the people running it!
Your advice was paying dividends till I had an electrical issue of some sort....oh well, will try again next time.

JKT
R1-23
Joel,

Sorry your day was cut short. You were riding well until then. Get it squared away and get back out there. By the way, the first time I saw your bike on the track it reminded me so much of my old ride. I knew I had to work with you. Here's what my old girl looked like back in the day.
picture.php

A big thank you to control riders Steve and Adam (sorry guys, didn't catch your last names) for giving me the tips, tows, advice and the bump to :a: group. Your compliments were a sweet surprise:)

I only got to do Mon. (darn truck let down Sunday morning, had to cancel) but I had an AWESOME time!!! The weather, riders (in all groups), and especially the CRs, did a great job on the day. I was pitted next to two first timers and they told me they had a blast, and their CRs were SUPER helpful !!!!

I never knew this old body could hurt so bad, damn I'm sore........CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT EVENT !!!

Thanks again, for a great org., great people, and for another incredible track day !!!

moto1320

Thunderace;269838 wrote: What a great start to the season! I really love coming down to ride with you guys. The hospitality you guys show is outstanding. Steve, thanks so much for hosting the MotoGP qualifying and race. That was really fun and wildly entertaining! The weather was great, the riding was better. I just wish I was in better shape to enjoy more advanced sessions. Thanks especially to Cal and Peanut for running a great weekend. I hope I can come back soon.

Just so you guys know, I will be putting in the paperwork this week to get VIR into the Mid-Atlantic region! :rtfm:
My buddy and I (yellow R6) were pitted across from you on Sun. at South. It was great to meet you and we really appreciated the tips and extra time you spent. Hope to see you down here more often. :cheers:

jsnow74361

VIR north

Had I blast CR help me out a lot with little better lines and got my time down to 141.89 later that day Thanks CR'S Dennis you help out a lot.

joelt5150

Thunderace;269857 wrote: Joel,

Sorry your day was cut short. You were riding well until then. Get it squared away and get back out there. By the way, the first time I saw your bike on the track it reminded me so much of my old ride. I knew I had to work with you. Here's what my old girl looked like back in the day.
picture.php
She is a beauty!