VIR Yeah B$%#@ES

Ruhe52

See you fools Northside!!!!!!!!!!

I almost left tonight, but to make myself wait I decided to have a couple of beers:cheers:!!!!!!!!!!!:D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
There should be a decent Mid-Atlantic representation at this weekend's event. :D

Unbroken13

I'm so psyched!!! Can't sleep... I'm already tired and I haven't even rode yet.... One more night.... Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow...

Dave561

Control Rider
D-Zum;275511 wrote: There should be a decent Mid-Atlantic representation at this weekend's event. :D
MidAtl representation - yes
Decent - well, probably not :D

ETA is less than 12hrs.

bike428

Dave561;275513 wrote: MidAtl representation - yes
Decent - well, probably not :D

ETA is less than 12hrs.

INdecent!!! Look forward to seeing you guys none the less. :D Safe travels.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
It's all I can do not to be sitting in Dzum's driveway right now waiting to leave! 1st taking I need to do when I get there is safety wire my key & keep my distance from Sanders.:p

Dave561

Control Rider
I forgot to put a bounty on your head. Half the price per stuff on Steve as Bo, since he's half as fast :D

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;275521 wrote: I forgot to put a bounty on your head. Half the price per stuff on Steve as Bo, since he's half as fast :D
Holy smoke I honestly thought that shit talk would start way earlier!So I'll jump on this train and add:
Dave after this weekend you'll want to put R1motor in that scooter (R6) of yours!!!:D
Can't wait to get to Vir and have some good time with my NESBA brothers and sisters!

betarace

ty2evyty.jpg

crash675

Just had a new rear put on yesterday. Getting ready to change oil now. Bummed I have to work the next 2 nights. Can't wait for Sunday. See you guys out there.