Vote for B/I-group Endurace Day

blueninja1

Hello Fellow Nesbians,

I'd like to bring to your attention that the Nesba organizer's have been working to try and put together an endurance day for beginner and early-intermediate (3 days or less I believe) group riders.

There is a poll in the Nesba Paddock section as a STICKY where you can vote for which NJMP track you'd prefer to have the day on. It was a bit hard for me to find the first time out and someone mentioned making it a thread in the northeast and mid-atlantic sections, which I think would be a great idea.

From talks with RyanITV, we can project to have the day in late July or early August. Every vote counts because the more people expected to show up for that day, the better the chance that it will happen. It is still speculatory.

Thank you and have a nice day everyone. :)

RyanITV

Admin
By "talks" he means my public responses to the questions asked in that thread... you can read them for yourself at the link.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
RyanITV;201343 wrote: By "talks" he means my public responses to the questions asked in that thread... you can read them for yourself at the link.
Yeah, he's making it sound as though he's personally involved with you in the planning of this date by using the work "talks". Thanks for the clarification, I figured he didn't really talk with you, but rather just read the info in the thread, as we all did.

Ridiculous.

blueninja1

Of course I did not personally talk with Ryan.

I did show personal involvement, as did everyone who contributed in that thread. Sorry if I have caused confusion by using improper terms. I seem to sense an anomosity growing towards me from certain people. I'd just like to set these differences aside because I am trying to participate in a serious manner to bring out dialogue and a voice to the forum in order to aid a cause that would be beneficial to my Nesba B and I group compatriots.

I thought that by being an active participant we could bring more people together and establish a positive mentality by inviting more people to become active as well.

I will continue to strive to be as vocal as possible in situations I see fit. My mission is to be a useful, effective, and caring member to bring out the best in this organization that we are a part of.

blueninja1

hi guys,

here is a link to the poll

should be helpful haha

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=20275

Just a little background for those of you who don't know the layout of the "endurance" day. I will just summarize briefly.

1. You can pass whenever you like as long as the rider is moving away from you.
2. Virtually a full day of riding.
3. CR's on tap to help you.

What else can you ask for? It's a dream come true!

blueninja1;201369 wrote: 1. You can pass whenever you like as long as the rider is moving away from you.

Ummmm, what? The rules of the group you ride within apply, just as with any other trackday. It's not a free for all!

Mikey75702

sideburn34;201508 wrote: Ummmm, what? The rules of the group you ride within apply, just as with any other trackday. It's not a free for all!
They were talking about using ycrs rules, even for the b group endurance day. So he is kinda right.

slowpoke

sideburn34;201508 wrote: Ummmm, what? The rules of the group you ride within apply, just as with any other trackday. It's not a free for all!
for the endurance days, the rules are modified, but definitely not a free-for-all. If any more endurance days are put on the schedule, the modified rules will be described by the director running the event, and I promise that won't be blueninja despite his extensive expertise on running trackday orgs.

RyanITV

Admin
Mikey75702;201523 wrote: They were talking about using ycrs rules, even for the b group endurance day. So he is kinda right.
Correct - we've been using YCRS rules for the endurance format.

Ryan

Mikey75702

RyanITV;201543 wrote: Correct - we've been using YCRS rules for the endurance format.

Ryan

They worked well at jersey with the A/I guys. At least from my slow perspective. Would be fun for some pf the faster B guys to see what its like getting passed around the outside in I....

RyanITV

Admin
Mikey75702;201544 wrote: They worked well at jersey with the A/I guys. At least from my slow perspective. Would be fun for some pf the faster B guys to see what its like getting passed around the outside in I....
Personally, I think faster riders circulating in any group can be really educational and quite eye-opening. Watching the CRs fly past effortlessly when I was in Beginner or Intermediate was a big help.

Ryan

slowpoke

RyanITV;201547 wrote: Personally, I think faster riders circulating in any group can be really educational and quite eye-opening. Watching the CRs fly past effortlessly when I was in Beginner or Intermediate was a big help.

Ryan
yet the recent fly-bys on you in A group don't seem to be helping you improve. maybe it's the pink bike:dunno:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
slowpoke;201560 wrote: yet the recent fly-bys on you in A group don't seem to be helping you improve. maybe it's the pink bike:dunno:
I say we bump him down until he does summit again!

RyanITV

Admin
slowpoke;201560 wrote: yet the recent fly-bys on you in A group don't seem to be helping you improve. maybe it's the pink bike:dunno:
It's all fun and games till someone gets a 28... I think my best of 1:31.3 at our last endurance event had you by half a second. ;)

slowpoke

RyanITV;201563 wrote: It's all fun and games till someone gets a 28... I think my best of 1:31.3 at our last endurance event had you by half a second. ;)
will publicly bet your ass that i'll see a 28 looooonnnng before you. 31.3?? get on the gas, sally - i can pull you faster than that which was obvious from the flybys. you weren't running 31s when i stuffed you in chicane OR in T7 or in the fishook.

just sayin'

RyanITV

Admin
slowpoke;201565 wrote: will publicly bet your ass that i'll see a 28 looooonnnng before you. 31.3?? get on the gas, sally - i can pull you faster than that which was obvious from the flybys. you weren't running 31s when i stuffed you in chicane OR in T7 or in the fishook.

just sayin'
You're on - standard NESBA bet of $1. If I did as many track days as you, I'd be running 25s... just sayin' ... :D

Nope - was high 32s when you showed me I was being a girl scout into the chicane and T7.

Hopefully the weather cooperates for Monday and it's not Africa hot...

Ryan

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
RyanITV;201569 wrote: You're on - standard NESBA bet of $1. If I did as many track days as you, I'd be running 25s... just sayin' ... :D

Nope - was high 32s when you showed me I was being a girl scout into the chicane and T7.

Ryan
Can I get in on this action?

slowpoke

RyanITV;201569 wrote: You're on - standard NESBA bet of $1. If I did as many track days as you, I'd be running 25s... just sayin' ... :D

Ryan
i've actually done less days this year: believe it or not; only about 10 so far.

won't be there Monday, but you'll need the extra day to practice since I just had a day there last week, and finally got the bike dialed in which means I guess i'm almost out of excuses now:banghead: Let me know if you want me to send some laps to you with a 30 to help you find the other spots you suck in:flipoff:

If it is hot, watch T7, it was incredibly greasy and both tires were sliding all over on entrance and exit. OH, and try not to light yourself on fire again between now and Monday.