Waiting list

Rydell

How does it work? I received an e-mail saying a spot opened, clicked it less than an hour after receiving it and it took me to the track registration page where it showed the 2 events still booked. Does this mean it was claimed already, or do I need to be doing something else?

Also, would it be correct to assume you need to re-submit for a spot on the waiting list if someone else claims it before you? When going to the event sign up page, it gave me the option to get on the list again. But the icon shows a list with a green check mark... :dunno:

Matt H

Not sure about the need to resign up for the wait list, but yes - when a spot opens up, everyone on the wait list is notified. First come, first serve for grabbing the open spot.

BigBird

looks like you need to get through the corners a little quicker as the other riders passed you on the way to registration :poorguy:

Rydell

BigBird;191415 wrote: looks like you need to get through the corners a little quicker as the other riders passed you on the way to registration :poorguy:
:nutkick: :nada:

pefrey

Less than an hour? Some people scoop up those spots in less than a minute. They have email and internet on their phones.

dolfnz67

pefrey;191432 wrote: Less than an hour? Some people scoop up those spots in less than a minute. They have email and internet on their phones.
:agree:

I checked immediately after receiving the email and it was already booked. I could only imagine how many people had already tried booking it in that 1 hour time frame, :notsure: That's definitely too much time to wait if you really want the spot. Good luck on the next opening.