Wanted, Old Crashed Helmets

gkotlin

Thanks for all the posts and PM's I'll be at BeaveRun next weekend if anyone's coming out there that has one.

truckstop

PJZOCC624;205663 wrote: Dude, seriously?????? :wow:

Those throw pillows don't even come CLOSE to matching that couch. WTF is wrong with you?!?!?

:D

Love that Duc, man!
LOL... I'm not a dude, but that ok. :p Our house looks like a barfed up box of crayolas, so the pillows are the least of our issues. :D

gkotlin;205717 wrote:
If only I was allowed a bike in the house.
Part of the appeal of the house when we bought it, was that the weird "L" shape of the room left us with the perfect amount of useless space to park a bike. The TZ is probably going to end up in the dining room when X is done with it.

We hung most of X's crashed helmets, the only unscathed ones are the few I donated from my experiments from trying to fit something over my wool sweater hair. There's also one we had to take down... I couldn't handle looking at the one he had "the crash" in. There's an identical one in better shape up there, and he put the bad one on a shelf in his office.

gkotlin

j_fuggin_t;206067 wrote: i have an elbowz 2 replica i can give ya, crashed it at deals gap on the top, still remotely in great shape
Sweet! Might be the only way for me to get one. I can't find anymore. Bring it to Road America? I know you'll be there ;)

j_fuggin_t

gkotlin;206119 wrote: Sweet! Might be the only way for me to get one. I can't find anymore. Bring it to Road America? I know you'll be there ;)
i unfortunately can't make r/a :( weekdays are TOUGH (outside of holidays)