Wanted Pitt 8-19 novice

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Looks like there are still spots in novice available. Are you having issues signing up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rachel B Mackey

Someone else told me the same thing, I emailed n2 asking about it.
Thinking it could have to do with me signing up through evolve and not directly through n2.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Yes that could be. I don’t have visibility into how many slots they have allocated in their system. They could be maxed out. Definitely space open through N2 and support should be able to help you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rachel B Mackey

Yeah waiting to hear back, just sucks if I have to sign up through n2 it's almost $100 more without my membership discount and the late fee added.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Both systems are reporting full, they are actively managed by both parties to assure that the groups don't oversell. There's a lot of banter about one system vs the other letting you in, but that isn't the case.

What "does" happen is if someone cancels, an extra slot will become available and an email notification will go out. First to respond and sign-up gets the slot, so react quickly if you see an N2 alert email. It does happen all the time, people get called into work, etc. Oh, and if it rains, it's amazing how many trucks break down or unexpected funerals occur on Friday :(

Rachel B Mackey

Got it. I'll be fingers crossed!
Do they ever open a spot if someone just doesn't show in the morning?
I'll be at the track anyway just stuck as pit crew if I can't grab a spot.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Once everyone is checked in, the directors may allow riders to sign-up if there are no-shows. We can't predict what the day will bring, tho.