Wanted! Your high quality Nesba MW track photos and Videos!

gkotlin

Yes, it's that time again. The Bash is upon us! We can't show off our mad skills to the rest of the patrons without your help. I'm looking for your high quality (rockstar AMA like) track photos and would LOVE to have some on board videos. If you have some, drop me a PM and we'll figure out how to get them over to me for review. If you have videos, please respond as soon as possible. I need to get them organized for editing. If you're a superstar video editor and have nothing but free time this winter, I have the perfect way for you to relive your summer without the nagging from the spouse. "But honey, I'm not watching videos, I'm editing for the club."

I hope you all can make it out!

KBacon

I have several good pics from Putnam... Some nice high speed bursts someone could link together... pics are 10mp... so emailing won't be very plausible. I could load them on a jump drive & mail them if you'd like???

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

Greg, I have some vids from Barber and some pics from Blackshawk and Barber. Let me know what's the best way to get these to you.

j_fuggin_t

i've got all sorts of video & pics bud, im in the process of making my "welcome to :a: video" and if i come out to lou's i can bring some stuff with me

gkotlin

Don't take this wrong. But I do not have time to go through all of everyones folders to look for pics. If you have rockstar quality pics from the MW events or members, PM me your email and I will send an invitation to Dropbox.com. You should then be able to just dump them in my folder and it will pull them down automatically next time I'm online. So pick out a few of your favorites and we'll see if we can include them. Be sure your pics are HIGH RESOLUTION! They will be put up on projectors and large LCD tv's. If they aren't hi res, they won't look good. Be sure they are cropped if needed. One bike that takes up 1/4 the picture area is not going to show up well.

If you're a photographer or have to many to transfer online, PM me and you can send me a CD. Last year I had a bunch of people send me pictures a few days before the bash and wonder why they didn't get put in the slide show. I even had a few emailed to me a couple hours before the bash. Sooner is better. As most things with Nesba, this is a group effort, so the day before just isn't reasonable for me to expect someone to redo the work they volunteered to do for free for us.

VIDEOS! WHO'S GOT VIDEOS KIDS! (not videos of your kids haha) I see tons of HD Go Pro's on the starting grid and on the ground (little joke for Fred there). Lets get some videos ASAP! The videos I need really quick so they can get edited together.

Thanks for all those that replied already.

beac83

My post was pretty much aimed at members who want to go through the folders I have posted to find what they would like to pass on to you.

I'll take some time this weekend and see if there are any I really like as well, but there are a couple of thousand shots up there, and I don't expect any one person to have time to sift them all, unless they are looking for themselves.

justintime_3

I have a ton of videos also from the gopro hd version so it shoould be in 1080. I especially remember an instance where a bird about took of the head of the control rider I was following. I believe it was you gkotlin, it was at the last weekend of putnam of this year. Let me know if you want any of the footage.

Kegger

beac83;166696 wrote: Greg,

Everything I took last season is at http://mwnesba83.smugmug.com Lots of not so good shots, but there are some decent ones among them. Feel free to use anything you want for the bash.
Do you have to be some sort of member for that link? - I just get a welcome page trying to get me to sign up to smugmug...................

Rydell

Awww, saw this thread a bit too late, had some good ones.

Let me know if they'll still do some good, I'll PM you my e-mail.

gkotlin

The bash was last weekend. Sorry. But be sure to get some good ones for next year. That way you can come out and see yourself on the big screen!