Warmers, stands, gen, parts more!!!!

Perlzuki

I'm retiring from track riding & have lots of track goodies!!!!

Pit Bull rear spooled stand (1 year old) & MJ Moto front head lift stand (new this year)
$125.00 for both
Power stands fully adjustable digital tire warmers, 190 rear, (2 years old)
$150.00
Scotts steering damper with hardware for all year TL's, 2001-2004 GSXR 600, 2000-2004 GSXR 750, 2001-2006 GSXR 1000
$250.00
Scotts stainless lifetime oil filter . Fits all Suzuki's with screw on oil filters
$65.00
Brembo 19X18 master cylinder. SLIGHT rash on end of lever!
$225.00
UST 2300 watt generator. Starts easy, runs quiet, runs 2 sets of warmers easy. Used maybe 4-5 times.
$200.00
Bohn Pro Racer back protecter- $45.00
Joe Rocker back protector- $35.00

The following are parts off 05-06 GSXR 1000, may very well fit other models????
Vortex rear sets (black) with rash on right peg.
$225.00
Vortex gas cap- $40.00
EBC Pro Lite contour plus rotors ( MD3091CR)
$150.00

All items can be picked up in Mechanicsville, VA. Or I can deliver to VIR on 8/21 or 8/22. Or you pay actual shipping!

PM or call my cell (804) 310-3081

Mark
SE CR #249

bayboy

I'll take whatever back protector you haven't sold. I'll be at VIR 8/22 so I'll be able to pick it up. PM me what method of payment you want.

lmk

P.S. Sorry to hear you gotta hang up the leathers.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
+ infinity

What about the mason jars?

We're going to miss the hell out of you, Buddy. I was just going to ask how your recover was going...and then I remembered I have a spare exhaust in my garage I was going to give you to help get the bike back together, if you needed one. It's a stock header system with a Yosh slipon.

LUCKEDUCK

Damn Mark sorry to hear you are done.. I wish you the best and we all hope to still see ya at the track just to hang out and have a few after the day is over ofcourse! Take care!

beevan217

Hey Mark,

Sad to read this but, I pray you have a complete recovery & all goes well with you. It was DEFINITELY a pleasure to have met you & ride with you. I wish you the best man!!

Perlzuki

Thanks to everyone

Wow, thank for all the well wishes on the board & PM's. Really makes me feel good! Please understand that I'm good with walking away & remember many great times & friends!

Generator is SOLD
Tire warmers are SOLD
Stands are SOLD
Come & get the other stuff so I can buy me a new helmet for my street bike???????

Mark
SE CR #249

vanbreezy

Wow Mark this post makes me Sad as well. You are one of the best. It is a pleasure to have met and ridden with you as my brother stated earlier in this post. Whenever we came down to the southeast region from NYC. I always looked forward to your instruction. Heal up and don't be a stranger. :agree: