Warmers, Suit, Back protector, Rear shock r6 for sale will be at NCBike this weekend!

WADESNS

I will be attending NCBike this weekend and have a few things I need to move to help with funding for my track addiction.

All items are used

Up for sale is a nice 42/52 teknic one piece leather suit that I wore once. It is slightly to short for me. It was worn once for a street ride and has been hanging in my closet ever since. It has the speed hump venting in the back and is perforated. suit has mesh on the inside. It does come with new knee sliders one has been touched down ever so slightly. also the shoulder padding was removed in an attempt to make the suit larger but I have misplaced them so they will not be included. the rest are in tact $300 obo

Also for sale is a teknic Knox back protector it is still in nice condition is just to long for me. I have used it several times and has some signs of wear on the top in the back where my leathers rubbed it. nothing major just a little discoloration still perfectly functional. $100.00obo

Chicken hawk Digital Warmers Used condition and work great. There are a couple of places where the insides are discolored from the heat strips but no holes or burns. Since I noticed that they were doing that I moved the cord inside slightly so that they didnt burn through and have worked beautifully since. one light I believe on the front warmer doesn’t light but warmer still functions like it should $350 firm

Rear Shock assembly from a 04 R6 as far as I know it has the factory valving but does has a Racetech Rear Seperator Valve installed. It is Sprung for a 190lb if I remember correctly it is a race tech spring, refreshed 4 track days ago. Make Offer

Also have a terminioni(sp) slip-on for the r6 can only

PM me if interested or email me at wadesns@gmail.com