Watch out!! Fng

Honey Badger

Bought a track ready 06 R6 about a month ago. I went down to Road Atlanta with a friend and got me hooked. Looking for input and tracks that best fit an R6. Gotta love them corners. :D

Saltman

welcome. best bike for the track, IMO. But I'm biased, of course. I'll probably see you around the SE tracks next year. If you can, try to ride Barber, VIR, and CMP. Basically, any track you can get too will be a good track for your bike. But then again, Honey Badger don't give a $#@%

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
They don't make bikes with specific tracks in mind and they don't make tracks with specific bikes in mind.

While YOU may find you like specific tracks more than others as your time and experience with NESBA increases, I think you'll find your favorite track is whatever track you're at on a specific day.

Each layout offers each of us all something unique to learn. Those lessons may be also unique to us as riders.

I encourage you to ride and visit as many different tracks as you can, you'll find that's what REALLY helps you grow the most as a rider.

worldrider929

D-Zum;223793 wrote:

While YOU may find you like specific tracks more than others as your time and experience with NESBA increases, I think you'll find your favorite track is whatever track you're at on a specific day.
:agree:

. . . and once you have done your first track enough and you are "close to mastering" it (Do we ever truly "master" a track?), you will get the urge to try something new and more exciting.

. . . like your typical crackhead

Motofun352

Control Rider
try as many tracks as you can while coming up through the ranks...nothing like going to a new track when in "A" and getting your a** handed to you. :eek:
I kid, I kid..... variety is the spice of life. :p