We lost a brother and friend today

BigKid

Prayers sent to all friends and family.
Ashwin will be missed.
Had the opportunity to ride with him on several occasions.
Would be interested if anyone has more info on the indecent.
Deals gap has become notorious over the last few years.
I made an annual trip down there until two years ago when I received a ticket
5 minutes after getting there and a second ticket 16 hours later. Cops down there hate bikers.

smack28752

So sorry to hear this.

Godspeed to a fellow rider and member of the fraternity. Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Prix

sorry

Sorry to anyone that know him well, sounds like a nice guy, this part of our sport sucks!!!

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

Thunderfoot

Ashwin it was an honor to ride with you and I enjoyed the times we hung out; you will be missed but not forgotten; Godspeed my friend

thesnowgod

dlockhart5x;71816 wrote: Darn it. :banghead:
Ashwin will be very missed by the bigmeanie crew, he was a frequent travel companion for us and a friend.

Ash smiling cominng back to the pit after lasts years post I
bump crash sunday afternoon august 08 @ barber.

Ash loved you guys over at Big Meanie and spoke of you often. Would you mind if I used that picture over at our forums?

He was extremely nice, very talented and just as hell of a guy. He often spoke of riding techniques, the value of track days (and the only reason why I've ever even CONSIDERED doing one) and was always willing to lend advice about riding, photography, everything and anything.

:( Miss him so much already. Damn it.

clarson

Very sorry to read this. You will be missed in the Mid Central, too, Ashwin. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

dlockhart5x

thesnowgod;71871 wrote: Ash loved you guys over at Big Meanie and spoke of you often. Would you mind if I used that picture over at our forums?

He was extremely nice, very talented and just as hell of a guy. He often spoke of riding techniques, the value of track days (and the only reason why I've ever even CONSIDERED doing one) and was always willing to lend advice about riding, photography, everything and anything.

:( Miss him so much already. Damn it.
Yes, you are more than welcome to use it. I'll have to look through our old pix for more. Ashwin was a frequent "team" member and traveling pal to distant tracks over the past few years.

Trent1098S

One of Ashwin's friends posted this on the YZF600R board. It's a video Ashwin posted up last year on the gap. From what I've read, he was a skilled and dedicated rider, and there's a lot of love going round the boards for him tonight. I wish I had the opportunity to meet him.

To those who knew him, you have my condolences. This video is beautiful.

2008 Deals Gap