WEAR mock race.

TwoTyres

What an exciting mock race today, Nesba riders really made it a fast exciting race.

Justin, great job on winning it and beating John. Will, you almost got 3rd.

Katie785

Yeah John.. 2nd isnt so bad ! lol.. great job out there guys, made the mock race interesting for once!!!

Bluenvy

i wanted to make this a mock race to remember so i had to beat john with all the shit talking he did :)
hey john--->:second: :flipoff:

TwoTyres

What excuse will he use, The quick shifter not working or you using the "kid" in T7 or maybe you running him off the track.:D

Jiggy

Control Rider
just kiddin......congrats to Justin and everyone for getting through the Mock Race cleanly. Justin was definitely ON this weekend. He beat me all 4 races this weekend, 3 of which were right in front of me. congrats again. I'll post up the video to youtube tomorrow and send in the link. For all those that want the video, PM me and I'll find a way to get you the full video uncompressed. congrats again. Awesome weekend.

Bluenvy

yeah man, battling with you made it an awesome weekend. couldnt have asked for anything better!

TwoTyres

John, Justin and Will relaxing before the mock race.

werasummit002.jpg

Griding up, Will on poll, plenty of nesba riders there.

werasummit005.jpg

Revvin' Evan

That was a balls out race! The blazing pass made by Rob(BoyR1) down the inside of 4 ......phew..... just awesome. What a great weekend for you all. So many orange shirts in the top ten of many races.:adore:

STACK

Good ride Justin and John. I was pitted next to you and I was the one you went by in the last lap of B Superbike when I slipped the rear. Very nice riding and it was def nice meeting you.

Carlos Escobar

Revvin' Evan;60619 wrote: That was a balls out race! The blazing pass made by Rob(BoyR1) So many orange shirts in the top ten of many races.:adore:
That tends to happen when you have alot of td`s under your belt. I remember my mock race in 03, 2 guys had like 20+ days each, it was my 1st time on the track. we finished within a second of each other and lapped a kid in 4 laps. Didnt even drag a knee that day. Welcome to the new racers!
:cheers:

Bluenvy

beechkingd;60620 wrote: What did they say to you guys after the riders meeting on Sunday? They sounded a little pissed.
they just told us to make sure we started and didnt sit there. he said the race was the time to make sure we went when al made his move. i thought we were in trouble too, lol

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Revvin' Evan;60619 wrote: That was a balls out race! The blazing pass made by Rob(BoyR1) down the inside of 4 ......phew..... just awesome. What a great weekend for you all. So many orange shirts in the top ten of many races.:adore:
Hey, sorry about that! I actually didn't know who that was in 4!!

It think it was safe to say that all of the new NESBA racers had a friggin blast. I'm hooked.

Game on fuckers!

Oh, and I will never get tired of seeing Jiggy (who's new name is Quagmire) and Justin going at it in the down time.

Jiggy

Control Rider
BoyR1;60654 wrote:
Oh, and I will never get tired of seeing Jiggy (who's new name is Quagmire) and Justin going at it in the down time.
Maybe next time I should just compliment Justin, instead of talking trash to him. That way he wont be so motivated. Evan is the next to join the ranks in the racing world for CCS weekend July 4th. Just wait till all 3 of us are in the pits together. Get your boots out cause the shit will be deep.

The video has been uploaded to youtube. just waiting for them to clear it and then i'll post the video.

Twiztedjester55

Jiggy;60714 wrote: Maybe next time I should just compliment Justin, instead of talking trash to him. That way he wont be so motivated. Evan is the next to join the ranks in the racing world for CCS weekend July 4th. Just wait till all 3 of us are in the pits together. Get your boots out cause the shit will be deep.

The video has been uploaded to youtube. just waiting for them to clear it and then i'll post the video.
Don't forget your gonna have my instigating ass as crew chief for all of you:D

Also don't forget who was the undefeated pit-bike drag racing champ this weekend:first:
*until i locked up my motor:doh: