Welcome NEW new Southeast CR's!!

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I'd like to announce the addition of 2 new control riders in the SE Region. Welcome

Steven Gilland M#59996
Ian Gaffner M#51803

All were vetted at the July 4th Road Atlanta event and have been voted in by the Staff and Directors. Join me in welcoming them to the N2 Trackdays family!!

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Welcome aboard Steve & Ian!! Really great work (play) this weekend. I think Steve had the largest smile I've seen in the paddock!!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Two really good additions to the N2 team and the riders they helped know exactly what I'm talking about.

Seeing Ian and Steven surrounded by riders soaking up what they have to offer tells the story.

Natrix

If this the Ian on the Sterilgarda R1, I can speak to this directly from the rider perspective. He did an awesome job guiding us amid a packed (PACKED) novice group, and he made my first N2 experience a success. Great addition to the team!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Great Additions to the Team! Both Steve and Ian did a fantastic job out on the track and Especially in the pits!

steviegx33

Control Rider
Thanks guys!! I had a blast working with not only the N2 staff, but also the open-minded members that make this organization what it is today. I couldn't have asked for a better first weekend's experience as a CR. Happy to be on board and I look forward to seeing you all at many of the remaining events! :)

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
If this the Ian on the Sterilgarda R1, I can speak to this directly from the rider perspective. He did an awesome job guiding us amid a packed (PACKED) novice group, and he made my first N2 experience a success. Great addition to the team!

Yes, you are correct! Glad you enjoyed your day...looking forward to seeing you back ou with the N2 Team!

Ian Gaffner

Control Rider

That was me! You did a great job hanging in there on a very busy day with crazy weather. My sub group had a lot of people who had never done a track day and they did a brilliant job in the rain.

Welcome to you both! This is a very focused and dedicated team and you both will fit just right. Jonathan & I will do our best to make sure you can work your magic so please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions on how we can improve!

HJ