Well I am officially edumacated

Burnall4

It still hasn't hit me yet and I don't think it will for some time, but I just wrapped up my graduate school education last week. Graduation is not till the 16th of May, the reason I am missing NJMP the 16th...but will be there the 17th.

I now guess I have to get back to the real world, my short 2 year absence wasn't long enough. :banghead:

So, in this economy I wonder what a person with an MBA, two B.S. (bach of science) degrees, and 2 minors, and Upper C level management real world experience can land for employment. :notsure:

If anyone knows someone who works for DC shoes or Oakley, on the corporate side or close to it, please PM me :D

beac83

Congrats on the MBA.

I remember walking across campus a few days before getting my BS and suddenly realizing that I was now in the "real world". That was in '79, which was also a time of high unemployment. It'll work out.

Burnall4

Thanks! Still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, I did the upper level corporate gig, pay is amazing but the life that goes along with it is just not me! but then again I could buy every track day and toy known to man and still have enough left over to live comfortably...hmmmm....decisions....

beac83

Burnall4;52621 wrote: I could buy every track day and toy known to man and still have enough left over to live comfortably...hmmmm....decisions....
Consider my application to be your track assistant! :notsure:

Take some time and consider your options. Things have a way of becoming clearer when you take some time to "smell the flowers". I'm sure with your skills there are a lot of non-profits that would benefit from your help.

Burnall4

1literduceater;52675 wrote: "the world needs ditch diggers too!" ----------------- quickly name that movie!

Congrats on the graduate degree! :)
Caddyshack/Good will hunting