Wera at Barber

litespeed

A great Saturday. John Dunham had an awesome day in his provisional racers shirt. He got 1st in the midweight solo and 3rd in the heavy weight class. Dave Pullen got 4th in the midweight expert class.

Way to go guys!
Lynda

dpullen

Perfect weather for racing! A bunch of other NESBIANs were out there doing their thing, too. Lynda did well in her race, Jessica Butel is getting faster all the time, Anne Roberts got down to 1:43, Darryl Emerson took 2nd in his race...some awesome stuff going on!

dpullen

My results from Barber on Sunday: two 4th places, one 3rd place, and one 2nd place.

I'm thrilled with my results and my performance! I achieved my goal of hitting 1:33, but couldn't quite break into the 1:32s. Being able to run with the front group was nothing short of amazing!

Huge thanks to all of my sponsors, especially Dunlop for the track glue, Thermosman for the suspension advice (and helping me set up my EZ-UP), RM Racing, and most importantly, BioWeapon fuels.

More than that, thanks to all of you NESBIANs for making me fast! I'm proud to be out there holding the NESBA banner for all of us!

- Dave

dpullen

Jessica Butel took 6th place in the Mini's race, then went on to take 2nd place in Women's Superstock! Unfortunately, in her next race, some jackass cut off her front wheel and took her out. She's ok, but it was a fast crash and she tumbled a fair bit. Fingers crossed that she can get her bike back together for VIR!

John Dunham was the victim of a crasher in the Senior Superbike race. The crash was right in front of him in T5 (the Hairpin) and he couldn't avoid it. Despite this, he got it back together and finished 8th in C Superbike. BTW, John's best lap times (1:36) are on a stock engine, with stock suspension, and pump gas. Our boy has some mad skills!

Great job everyone!

stow

Great job everyone. I refreshed mylaps.com about every 5 seconds looking for updates. I saw John's 1:36 and was floored, he is moving along fast. Dave, I am going to have to protest your bike, 1:33 is hauling. Hopefully Jessica can get back together for VIR, she is riding well. Anne seems to be riding well also, she ran a 1:41. Lynda, looks like you had a fun weekend also. Now bring on VIR, I almost went into a state of clinical depression this weekend. I need some track time. :D

tiggen

Yeeeaaahhhh boyyyeee!

Dude, when Jeff announced that Jake was in the lead followed by xxx followed by Dave Pullen I dropped what I was doing to pay attention to the rest of the race. That is some seriously awesome awesomeness. Congratulations again.

Lynda, so psyched you raced. I know it wasn't easy, and it speaks volumes about your mental toughness. Looks like you dropped a huge chunk of time as well over the course of the weekend!

And a special shout out to fellow Nesbian Daniel Tubbs who successfully completed his first race weekend, in ASS and ASB no less! Congrats man!!

dpullen

And not to leave Tiggen out of the fun - he had an awesome race on his 250. Multiple passes and re-passes. I had a blast watching and signalling for you, even if you didn't see me! I don't know how you couldn't see a 6' tall dude on pit wall wearing a bright pink shirt...but still. :)

tiggen

dpullen;188044 wrote: And not to leave Tiggen out of the fun - he had an awesome race on his 250. Multiple passes and re-passes. I had a blast watching and signalling for you, even if you didn't see me! I don't know how you couldn't see a 6' tall dude on pit wall wearing a bright pink shirt...but still. :)
I'll know to look from now on.:D

litespeed

It was a fun weekend!!! You guys did a great job.

John...I don't know how you missed Dave, but then he was jumping up and down every time I came by. It is nice having him as a fan.

Thanks for the kind words! I was getting more comfortable by the end of the weekend.

Lynda

jimgl3

super dave! 1:33! way to go man! i still remember you jumping up and down at rd a... how high did you jump with this performance? ;)
picture.php