WERA VIR Aug 2-4 Double Header

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Am I just having a "go full retard" moment or am I not seeing any events for July other than Miller?

That aside, count me in!

crash675

Ill make the dh at vir. I missed the second summit and Road Atlanta. Gotta try to make up some points. Ill try to find u guys out there.

R

rekeleldorf

I would like to gather some points also. It is a good news that you want to add new members.
Regard:)

TGRIFF

Looking to grid up for the first time that weekend. I will be taking the riding school then racing the next day. Any tips or help from the family that weekend is greatly appreciated.

TGRIFF

Kruizen;280972 wrote: Tgriff it'll be My first weekend also. Are you racing both days?
I will be racing in the ESS class with the 250 which I think only goes on Sunday. So I will be in the school on Saturday and then racing on Sunday.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
I don't think they have the schedule up yet. I believe it is a double header weekend so it will be sprints on Saturday and Sunday.

Kruizen

Control Rider
I started a thread on the wera board about he double header schedule, its in the new racer section, a few posts down.

TGRIFF

I am all registered. Anyone heading to CMP on Saturday mind giving the 250 a look over to ensure it will pass tech?