WERA @ VIR??? Who's in??

RacerRuss

I'm in

MW Solo on Saturday

C-ss and C-sbk, MW Sr. Sbk and I haven't decided on a 4th class, but I will pick one.

Stop by and introduce yourself to the Broke Ass Racing guys. There should be about 8 of us there racing.

eagletangogreen

RacerRuss;40116 wrote: MW Solo on Saturday

C-ss and C-sbk, MW Sr. Sbk and I haven't decided on a 4th class, but I will pick one.

Stop by and introduce yourself to the Broke Ass Racing guys. There should be about 8 of us there racing.
I sure will! I had a little misshap (a little cocky in the rain:doh:) at Barber but she's ready to go for VIR. Its my "home track" so hopfully I wont ball her up early in the season. :D

Katie785

Drew and I will be there - not really SE but still NESBA folks!

Im novice again this year - MW Solo, CSS, CSB and likely BSS..
He's expert this year, but i dont know what classes he's running

JVance

Another Broke Ass Racing rider and NESBian here. Racing HW Solo, Sr Sbk, BSS and BSB. Only about 2 weeks away now...WoooHooo, I can barely stand the wait.

John
#607 WERA Exp
#607 NESBA A
'06 GSXR750

xn85turbo

Control Rider
Since this is my first race weekend, BSS, BSB, and ASS after I take the school on Saturday. Which means no solo until Summit.

JVance

I know someone who raced the solo last year before he had finished the school. Basically he had taken his track resume (his NESBA days) and asked. If you are doing the practice day on Friday you might be able to work it out then. He still had to take 1 class room session and take the test but they did let him race. If you ask the worst they can do is say no.

Good Luck out there. Just under 2 weeks now. I can't wait!!

John
WERA Exp #607

Coyote1

Count me In. This will be round 3 for me as I have already done Tally and Jennings so far this year.
Running both Solo MW and Solo HW on Saturday.....Superstock B and Senior MW on Sunday.
I look forward to seeing you guys and gals out there. Coming up from Charlotte NC.
Lanny
WERA #391