Westby and Mr Charles need your help!

Lonewrench

Hi folks,
If you would be so kind as tune tune into the live CBS Sports Network coverage of round 2 from Road America I would be extremely thankful. We need to bolster ratings and show the network people we mean business. This can only happen with your help. There will be 4.5 hours of coverage on this weekend and 4 of it will be live. Please support the sport.

GriffinD

I will be watching as much as I can live & setting the DV-R to record the racing I miss. Good luck out there @ RA!

RADAR Magnet

I hope fans tune in, four hours of live coverage blows Speed out of the water. Unfortunately (who am I kidding? I mean fortunately!) I'll be at VIR but have my dvr set.

I'll have it on in my hotel room chuck. I'll be on the showfloor but the TV will be playing regardless. Give 'em hell!!!!! Put it on the box!!!!!

leanangler

Control Rider
But of course, I'll even cargo strap the wife and kids to the couch and make them watch all 4.5 hours too, the only one complaining will be the wife!! :D

junglelogic

DVR set! I'll be at VIR Saturday, and coaching soccer on Sunday. I wish the soccer field would blow up, or something,so I can ride on Sunday too.

Pseudolus

lushtrucker;275440 wrote: WTH? CBSSN doesn't allow recording! That's the message I get from my box, on AT&T Uverse. This blows!
Probably means you don't have the channel. And AT&T Uverse BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had that up north for a hot minute. I would come home some days and an 85% full DVR would be wiped clean! I won't even get started about Uverse.....:argh:

lushtrucker

Pseudolus;275448 wrote: Probably means you don't have the channel. And AT&T Uverse BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had that up north for a hot minute. I would come home some days and an 85% full DVR would be wiped clean! I won't even get started about Uverse.....:argh:
Doh! Didn't even check to see if I had the channel, I don't.

Honestly, so far it has been loads better than knology, my last cable company, had all sorts of issues with their boxes.