Westby ready to go...........

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
What a great looking ride, set up by the man himself!!! If only there were more rounds to actually race...

Ruhe52

Hey you get what you get if there were 30 rounds it would be a problem as well.
Dane makes short work of this season. Make Yamalube and other sponsors happy who knows where this leads.

One thing I already know for sure is Tryg Westby is as cool as the other side of the pillow and gets my vote for Dad of the year!!
Small dedicated team with a great crew and amazing bike. Hell to ask for more rounds would just piss the gods that have handed us this bounty off!!!!
AMA is just in a rebuilding phase come on out to the races show that there is interest and trust me events will increase down the road.
Come on out and cheer on this Yamalube Westby Racing R6. Gonna be a hell of a year!!!!

GriffinD

Big Wolverine fans up here in the NE. Good luck this year Chuck & the rest of the team. We'll see you @ the NJMP weekend :cheers:

Ruhe52

5'11"

Jake Lewis is what 6'1"+

Have seen plenty of 6 foot plus on R6
It is
Gonna feel real small but doable.

D-Swens

I think Jake Lewis is taller than 6' 1" ... Same Gaige was like 6'5" and he used to win A LOT of WERA stuff on an R6. There are a lot of tall dudes that find comfort and speed on that bike

Ruhe52

Was watching Miller DSB race and they mentioned how tall Lewis is Scott Russell said 6'2" I have seen some real tall dudes on them.
Might not be the choice for endurance 2-3 hours in saddle on Sunday but for race length or a track day session you could live through it.