We've Lost a Great One Way Too Soon!!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
11236552_10206594600765271_8275105522731404077_n.jpg

I'm still at a loss for words today, Thomas Jay Cox I'm proud to have been able to call you my friend and will miss you Greatly! RIP my friend and Godspeed!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Wow, just WOW. When you first posted, I did not realize who it was and I can't believe how young he was. God speed, Jay.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I just realized who this is! I just met him this year at Road Atlanta and worked with him two weeks ago at Pocono. What a shame..... My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Danlavelle

He just let me borrow a suit two weeks ago at Pocono...I told him I owed him a beer, something cold and Belgian. Damn. RIP.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
When I heard It just could not believe it! I just met Jay this year and he was a great guy to be around.
This is so sad.
Prayers sent to his family and friends. GodSpeed Jay. You will be missed. :(

chrisplm

Chris
2013-07-06 12.01.14.jpg

Jay Truly was the best. He loved the track and , and we loved going with him. A great guy to ride with, and an even better guy to travel with.
You are sorely missed and left us too soon. We'll be riding with you always.

ScottLevy

Control Rider
I can't believe it. It took me a little to remember how I knew Jay.

Jay helped me at Thunderbolt at the end of 2013 with my car (subaru) after that monsoon we experienced. I thought something was wrong with the turbo cause smoke came out the back and Jay took a look at it and assured me everything was ok. I said how can you be sure? He said he was a subaru master tech. I couldn't believe it - in time of need, I find Jay, a master tech. It was like someone set that meeting up and I'm grateful for the encounter.

I didn't interact much with him other than that one time and meeting him again at the last VIR event, but I didn't need to in order to realize what a great guy he was. He seemed a truly caring and sincere person and someone that I would definitely have gotten to know better over the years.

I will miss the time we never got to spend together.
Prayers to his family.
God Speed, Jay.

steftoff

RIP Jay.
I didn't know him well but met him at Thunderbolt when he helped me with some tips for improving my skills.
Such a shame to hear of his passing. He was a really great guy.
Ride on my friend.
Godspeed...