What a fun season!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Wow, I had a blast this season, my first with NESBA. I only made 4 days this year, late start. So how long before the schedule for next year? I think it's going to be a long winter sitting on my bike dreaming of warmer days in the garage making vroom vroom noises. As a side note I wanted to thank the CR's this weekend at NJMP. Kubricky gave me something to think about and work on over the winter to prepare me to continue working for "I". I enjoyed his intensity on Sunday, Thanks!

SCOTTY

StevO... I come over here looking for pics of you and Bo on the track and this is what I find? Post-up a good rearview of "Booty B" on your Eyetalian bike why don'tcha?

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Really?! I thought you liked your women a little thinner? Go one the pic"s of you website to see somegood shots. Quite a few of Bo & I running together. Also CONGRATS to Bo for the Bump to "I"!

SCOTTY

C'mon, I like women of all size and good shape... just like bikes - a lightweight 600 is great to take for a spinner, but plump 1000cc twins, or even a big juicy-@ss Hyabusa have their charm, too. I'll look for the pics online. Both of you were running pretty smooth from what I saw. Looked like a good time. I'll try to get out there with you sometime.