What Air Compressor did Kris have?

tujabro

Hey Guys,

During the first session for the novice group, I missed most of it because I had 10PSI in my back tire...*CENSORSHIP* I went to N2 Tent and I saw Kris and he had this powder blue square device that had jumper cables and an air compressor. I was able to pump air into my tires and it didn't need to be plugged into a car or outlet to run. Does any one know what it is?

Regards,
Tuan

tujabro

Thanks guys. I will say that I seen these and didn't pay attention that an air compressor came with these. I had a bicycle pump but I left it at home. DOH!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Hey Tuan,

I use an "NPower Powerpack" ..... 500amp/400watt unit that I bought online from .... I think .... Northern Tool.
Nice powerpack unit that is useful for a lot of different things. The air pump feature just happens to be what it's used for most often at the track.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I bought a nice unit at Sam's club. it included jumpers, air compressor, light, phone charger.....the battery charges up on house hold current and lasts about a year between recharges..as long as you don't use it. It's a noisey little thing in compressor mode and takes half of forever to pressurize a truck tire but would work well on a MC. Stanley "MAX" something or other....about $36 if I remember...