What are your goals for 2012

Gorecki

fitz;234337 wrote: lol, yeah, I'll be doing that myself, although, my oldest forgot to put in his deposit for housing so he is talking about commuting :doh:
Don't do it man, don't do it!!!! My oldest tried to pull that one, we got it worked out and it still took most of that year for that one to 'stop clinging to the apron strings' so to speak. FREEEEDOOOMM! :D

Gorecki

flynlow69;234339 wrote: body position, move my braking reference points closer to the turn in :)
Just be careful not to focus too heavily on charging the turn, focus more so on setting your turn entry speed. I learned that one the hard way. :rolleyes:

maxpr1

I need to get back to the basics;
Take it easy, have fun and not crash for crying out loud!!! It would be a nice change....:-

dbakerpa

Place in an Expert race.
Have as much fun without spending as much money as last year.
Leave less yellow paint on the corners.
Spend less time suturing my leathers.
Elect a pro drilling president- yes that is pertinent to track days. Unless someone has a cheap CNG conversion for me.

Ex. 39

maxpr1;234373 wrote: I need to get back to the basics;
Take it easy, have fun and not crash for crying out loud!!! It would be a nice change....:-
4 years ago, that was my goal. It worked, and i got faster as a result. :cheers:

Wawazat

flynlow69;234339 wrote: body position, move my braking reference points closer to the turn in :)
Trail braking will do that. It's worth the effort if you haven't tried that before.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

maxpr1

Ex. 39;234376 wrote: 4 years ago, that was my goal. It worked, and i got faster as a result. :cheers:

EX39, I just hope it won't take me another four years! I'm getting too old as it is!

denbsteph

Goals for 2012:

Go out and have fun.
Talk as much shit as possible.
Go out and have fun.
Talk as much shit as possible.
Go home with all body parts in tact and functioning.
Go home with all M/C parts in tact and functioning.

ZxRegg6r

The usual:

Work on body positioning (always work in progress).
Be Smmoooth and consistant lap after lap.
Get as fast as I possibly can!
Get some racing in.

The Real:

Work hard to keep da BIG ASS grin on my grill when I ride that damn bike!!!!!! Cuz I love this iiiiissshhh!!:D

Come back to the pits, chill and take some time to truely enjoy the comrod with ya crew and new folks..

Just not take what we do for granted........(whether ya go fast or slow)....ENJOY.... Things can change tomorrow.

yamadog252

try to do at least 10 trackday make it to some new tracks
have fun and mabe get bump up a spot
stay in one piece
and got to much else to work on or i be typeing all day

stow

maxpr1;234385 wrote: EX39, I just hope it won't take me another four years! I'm getting too old as it is!
Ex. 39;234391 wrote:
i'll be 51 in a few months.......youre never too old. ;)
I read that post, and the first thought was, this guy doesn't know who he is talking to. How you doing old man? :D

bmart

Control Rider
vinny337;234410 wrote: If I do, no bump for you. :D Hey that rhymed...;)
Stop that rhyming; I mean it. Anybody want a peanut?

Same ole for me, smoother, smoother, smoother and cheaper, cheaper, cheaper.