What do you have for tool chest/cabinet ?

noobinacan

what do you have for a toolbox/tool chest ?
I thought I never would need one and have been going the minimalist approach, but tool collection has grown.

Damn, guess I need to take a picture of my set up.

in my garage I have a old set of weird cabinets and drawers some ingenius redneck fastened together that I bought at a garage sale. I put a top on it and castors on the botttom to move it. It weighs a TON! Thats without tools but works well for the 50 bucks I have into it.

BZ

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have a Craftsman 5-drawer roller in my trailer. It actually came with the trailer. I've got it just about filled with tools and spare parts. I have another 3-drawer cabinet on the other side that holds all my electrical supplies (extension cords and such) and tire changing supplies. Never thought I would need so much space, but it just keeps adding up as time goes on.

thumbbig_1_1344018500_DSC_0044.JPG

flynlow69

i've got an old open tool tote, has holes drilled for allens and screw drivers in the middle. sockets, ratchets and torque wrench on one side, wrenches, vice grips, wire cutters, safety wire, tire pressure gauge, and misc hand tools on the other.

A little playmate cooler has my chain tool, battery charger, meter, spare nuts and bolts assortment, misc fluids and cleaners.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Rasta;256566 wrote: Thx Judy!! Just what I need. Just put your name on it cus the paddock is gonna be filled with these now...haha
Haha, I've already seen quite a few of them in the paddock! I have my number on mine!

Greg ZX6R

Hell Steve, maybe if it HAD a Kawi sticker on it, then I'd buy it. Did you mention to everyone how much you actually paid for that box?

HokieRider

Ive got the same Stanley tool chest at Judy, and i agree, its great.

its a good size for everything from nuts and bolts to extra fluids, and even some small powertools.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Slow Steve;256620 wrote: New it's like $7k. I paid a little less.
Thats not bad, looks like thats the master series. I bought one a few years ago, I got the tripple drawer and yeah they're pricey mine was around 10k but man there is no other box like it!