WHAT does the black flag with the red dot mean?

racer23

I can see it from here,

Ron is leading the race, thinking, "This is too easy, I'm bored."
The next lap, still bored, he thinks, "I AM working up quite an appetite here, wonder what's for dinner tonight?"
Just as he finishes his thought, a message from God appears from his very eyes, the meatball flag.
"Ahhhh, that's the ticket" thinks Ron. "Meatballs, I'll have spaghetti and meatballs tonight" "Protein to help build muscles, carbohydrates for energy after a long day at the track, the perfect meal" thinks Mr Hix. So, happy with the fact God spoke to him, he continues on his merry way, only to learn later what that flag really meant. Oops....

On a side note, Ron was really amazed with the similarity between the color of spaghetti sauce, and Garth's face when they learned of the penalty. Scary stuff, I wouldn't have wanted to be there......:rtfm:

JonGu

I think what it really means is that if you don't pull in after 3 laps you get your white plates taken away

oldschool

I vote for meathead. Although once that red mist sets in, it's easy to forget what's happening at that moment.

BarryD

It means fly down pit lane and show us your best tire smokin', wheel hoppin' rear brake action....... oh and do this :argh:

Hypnotiq

It means that you got such a good hole shot on the start that you need to pull off and let everyone catch up. :D