What exercises do you do to help you ride?

CBRtist

FWIW I work out regularly and have a full gym in my basement. I got tired of my legs being so sore, so in addition to regular workouts and the squats, etc. mentioned, i wrap one leg around a pole in my basement lean out and pull myself in with my leg back towards the pole, then repeat on other side. I sit on a ball and squeeze like I would the tank. It's the only thing I've found so far that has made me much less sore the day after. Guess it's a modified pole dance ;)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
CBRtist;274630 wrote: FWIW I work out regularly and have a full gym in my basement. I got tired of my legs being so sore, so in addition to regular workouts and the squats, etc. mentioned, i wrap one leg around a pole in my basement lean out and pull myself in with my leg back towards the pole, then repeat on other side. I sit on a ball and squeeze like I would the tank. It's the only thing I've found so far that has made me much less sore the day after. Guess it's a modified pole dance ;)
I have a feeling the leg humpers will expose themselves in a short amount of time... LOL

Ruhe52

CBRtist that took courage to share. Very good I hope the members will respect you and not make fun of you in any way.... Ahhhh fugg that let loose :D

Pole dance with modified Kagels. I understand the home gym :D

Ruhe52;274639 wrote: CBRtist that took courage to share. Very good I hope the members will respect you and not make fun of you in any way.... Ahhhh fugg that let loose :D

Pole dance with modified Kagels. I understand the home gym :D
Sounds a lot like a little "family" place I know in Vegas:D

Ruhe52

HAHAHA Wendy the core ball knee squeeze is a good idea. Nicky Hayden used to keep an old gas tank around and do sets of leg pressure on it as conditioning I read in an article some years ago. Makes sense as most in this sport have never squeezed their knees together for any reason :D

"This thread has, officially, been trainwrecked. Please, remain seated with your passive restraint device in place, and a porter will be along shortly with emesis bags. Thank you."

Pseudolus

Bubba Zanetti;274686 wrote:
p.s. Don't bring up how the 'taint' can tear during child birth and the sound it makes...I tried and its a tough crowd around here:rtfm:
DAM YOU BZ!!!!!! I had just forgotten about that image after 6 months or so of trying and Voila! Back to square one.....:banghead:

jsin38

I was going to add how I need to strengthen my forearms to keep them from cramping up near the end of a session but I think that's pointless now given where this thread has now strayed.

Carry on! Please :D