What to buy

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
the 'rents got me a gift cert for motorcycle webstore...Any thoughts on what I need for the track? Unfortunately, its not a NESBA GC, so not sure what else I may need while at the track or anything else that is fun/good to have

I already have:

3 sets of tires
GPX timer
HF tire changer
new gloves
suit/helmet/boots
First-Up
mini AC
GoPro Camera(s)
woodcraft rear sets
woodcraft clip-ons
vortex gas cap
ss lines
steering dampner
warmers

rk97

not sure how much the gift card is for, but knee pucks? maybe a new lid? never hurts to have a spare.

Motofun352

Control Rider
If you have a power commander, buy a quickshifter....neatest gadget! $200 won't buy a slipper clutch (if you don't have one) but another great gadget.

lemondrop

i do think th new Sidi are schweet......

no PC...and not sure i want to spend the cash for this bike.....

i am running the Carbon Lorraine pads now....how does the ferodo pads compare??

Revvin' Evan

lemondrop;56949 wrote: i do think th new Sidi are schweet......

no PC...and not sure i want to spend the cash for this bike.....

i am running the Carbon Lorraine pads now....how does the ferodo pads compare??
I ran the Vesrah RJL's all last season and tried the Carbon Lorraine pads at Beav a couple weeks ago and could not tell the difference. Good pads in my book for a bit cheaper and easier to get.

Extra gloves would be my choice. That's the only thing that didn't survive my crash. Extra helmet would be nice too. Also extra bars and rearset parts.

MHR Speedy

How are your stands? I'm looking at the Pitbull forward handle rear stand as I'm normally on my own to get her up on the stands. :dunno:

Meat

Since we get rained on all the time here in the Southeast, I would vote for a decent rain suit.

meowculpa

brembo 19x 18 master cylinder wouldn't be a bad choice..

or
woodcraft frame sliders
Drop Forged Tubeless Valve Stems [90 degs ] - prevents burnt hands from rotors
a really good tire pressure guage [the one moon sells]
motovation fork sliders

lemondrop

MHR Speedy;56954 wrote: How are your stands? I'm looking at the Pitbull forward handle rear stand as I'm normally on my own to get her up on the stands. :dunno:+

Front stand is PB....rear is SUCK ASS...but i do not have spools...so just have to go with the standard..

Meat;56963 wrote: Since we get rained on all the time here in the Southeast, I would vote for a decent rain suit.
was thinking rain tires..but i can barely buy 1 for $200...

meowculpa;56968 wrote:
brembo 19x 18 master cylinder wouldn't be a bad choice..

or
woodcraft frame sliders
Drop Forged Tubeless Valve Stems [90 degs ] - prevents burnt hands from rotors
a really good tire pressure guage [the one moon sells]
motovation fork sliders
Good call on the valve stem..my triple runs a 90 deg...wish the F4i had them....fork sliders are also a good call..but do they make tire changes a PIA??