Whats Your Best Gear Purchase

lbsaxman

Control Rider
Whats Your Best Gear Purchase !!!
Out of all the gear and equipment what is the few things you think were worth their weight in gold !!!
Ill go first

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System
Speed Bleeders
Hair Spray(for putting grips on)
Stomp Grip

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The proper tools!

+1 for the Pitbull Trailer restraint system.
An enclosed trailer.
The best riding gear I can afford...love Held gloves and Vanson suits.

dave433

For riding gear I would have to say my Spyke KC 1 suit. Hot as hell but I love the armor in it. Also my Spidi Penta gloves, and my Sidi Vortice boots.

tiggen

My Oxtar boots and Celtic suit have lasted way longer that I would have imagined. Would buy them both again if I could.

Motion Pro socket t-handles, motorcycle lift, Pit Bull stands. And I will say that I continue to be happy with my MotoTote after four weekends of use.

Saltman

Pit Bull Restraint

HF Impact Wrench
It helped me put together the HF trailer in record time. And it was only $39!!!

Matt H

RyanITV;188896 wrote: Athon GPS-R - swapping it between bikes to see what faster riders do made a huge difference.
You could have paid me $600 and I would have told you that they are going faster than you

:D :nutkick:

eE jeremy

fitz;188938 wrote: Ibuprofen
:p

I keep an emergency bag in my truck all the time, but I found it comes in especially useful at the track, common drugs for headaches, allergies, etc, have some bandages for minor injuries like getting your finger caught on some safety wire while getting the bike ready in the morning, etc. I also keep some finger nail clippers in there incase you get a hang nail or something, it sucks having something like that get caught on your gloves everytime you put them on or take them off... Just a few basic first aid type items are handy to have.

jimmeigs

Best purchase I ever made? Not gear, but training with Nick and company at the old Freddie Spenser school, now Yamaha Champions!

dbarufaldi

• Enclosed Trailer: living in NYC, it's my garage, bike security system, workshop all in one
  • Frame sliders - cheap, and I've had to call on them twice. Ouch, but not as ouch as it could have been
    Personal commitment to ATGATT
Cheapest, best-bang-for-the-buck safety gear: $1.00 mouthguard - wear it all the time, store it in mouthwash. Personally know someone who's doctor said "I have no idea why you still have any teeth after that crash, let alone all of them." Buddy said "I was wearing a mouthguard". So now I wear a mouthguard. Different buddy's crash is why I started wearing a back protector years ago (doctor: you would be dead if not for that thing you wore on your back)...so I guess the real cheapest safety investment is having buddies who crash.

Kordyte

Sandals... after every session I pull my boots off and chill in my sandals with lots of breeze on my feets. Soooo clutch.