Wheel freespin...

Hello everyone...fixing some things on my bike. Putting a woodcraft folding toe piece on the shifter because it broke off at NJMP. Collin from Shagmoto saved the day and gave me a bolt and 2 nuts so i could finish the day. Thank you again Collin. Also putting a new rivet link on the chain the previous owner had a clip style link that he safety wired across the 2 pins. Well that didn't hold out. I have no idea when it let go but luckily there was just enough wire left in the clip channel that it formed a sort of c clip almost and held the plate in place. Very lucky. I have never experienced a thrown chain and don't want to. Ok..i noticed that the rear wheel when unchained will spin free almost 10 or 11 revolutions from a good hand push which i think is pretty good. The front wheel however will only spin maybe 2 times ? Thats a significant difference.. Over torqued? Bad bearings? Pad drag ? Rotor warp ? Just curious if any of you have similar freespin numbers.
Thank you in advance.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Sounds pretty normal to me. The front spins a lot less, 2 brake rotors. I only get 1-2 spins on the front wheel. Just make sure your pistons are clean and the reservoir isn't over filled.
I think you're fine.