• Yep!

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Also yep!

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
I know, I know, I know... merch, merch, merch. Farmers Almanac shows the outlook for merch the begining of the season is good! Merch orders have been finalized and orders placed. Website is setup (not live yet) and just needs a bit of polish.

We have the typical 'staples' available available and will be adding items to this once the site goes live. If anyone has a merch request, send them along and we will look into it.

If anyone has a merch request, send them along and we will look into it.

Polo shirt for work on Fridays would be great.

I've come to accept that I'm probably terminally slow on the track.

And despite my workmates trying to get me to jump a round chute into Normandy for this summer's D-Day commemoration, I'm thinking round military parachutes are definitely in my past.

But cruising the halls of SOCOM with an N2 polo would do wonders for fooling myself into thinking I'm still some kind of bad ass (although I know I never was, just ask my wife :) ).

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And despite my workmates trying to get me to jump a round chute into Normandy for this summer's D-Day commemoration, I'm thinking round military parachutes are definitely in my past.

You should totally do that, I think you can get a t-10 and all the accoutrements on ebay for like $600, and I know a guy named Rags that could probably make you a new N2 canopy for the occasion.

I overheard the lunchroom ladies chatting…there aren’t any polos in the oven at the moment. However, Principal Curtis might change that if we ask nicely so we shouldn’t give up hope.

This model polo shirt in both links below has mesh panels. The green and gray N2 logo would stand out nicely against black fabric (IMO). The same style is available for ladies.

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I overheard the lunchroom ladies chatting…there aren’t any polos in the oven at the moment. However, Principal Curtis might change that if we ask nicely so we shouldn’t give up hope.

This model polo shirt in both links below has mesh panels. The green and gray N2 logo would stand out nicely against black fabric (IMO). The same style is available for ladies.

A polo of which you described should be standard issue for N2/ATP staff and required kit for riders meetings, classroom sessions, and all officially sanctioned shenanigans.