Where did my events go?

trickyricky

I thought I was signed up for the events at CMP in June but I don't see them on the calendar. Is that because they sold out, or they got cancelled or what?
Btw, I squeezed on by on that SED day in May :eek: but just barely. As soon as I booked it it too disappeared from the schedule.

Meat

trickyricky;106965 wrote: I thought I was signed up for the events at CMP in June but I don't see them on the calendar. Is that because they sold out, or they got cancelled or what?
Btw, I squeezed on by on that SED day in May :eek: but just barely. As soon as I booked it it too disappeared from the schedule.
I see them. It must remove them when you sign up so that you don't try to sign up for something you have already signed up for.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
:agree:

Yup, once you've signed up, they won't be visible in your account. Doesn't mean they're sold out yet, though.

Dave561

Control Rider
After you log in to your account, go to the bottom of the page. You should see upcoming registered events. The dates you signed up for will show up there. As mentioned by Meat and Miss Judy, events you registered already are removed from the registration list so you don't double book them