Where to get some NESBA stickers?

Madski

Checked with Moon at Beaver last weekend and he did not have any - need to score some white ones.

rk97

+1

unless NESBA is embarrassed to let me put their logo on The Creamsicle II, I could use a pair of white decals as well.

i thought i saw them in the old online store, but can't find it anymore

Madski

we have a guy on our local forum that does decals too - if NESBA does not object and could shoot me .AI for it I'm sure I can get some made up...

TwoTyres

Madski;81152 wrote: we have a guy on our local forum that does decals too - if NESBA does not object and could shoot me .AI for it I'm sure I can get some made up...
Derek sent me the file to make the decals and said it was ok to make them. I sent it to dwery so he may still have it. I cant find it and must have deleted it.

Madski

cool Lee, I'll hit Ryan up and see if he still has it. If he does we'll see how many we need and go from there :cheers:

Madski

Would be nice to know how many total we need and what colors. Also, who should we check with at NESBA to make sure this is all OK?
Our local guy has the file and can make them but he needs quantaties, etc. for pricing.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have high-res images that Bob Blandford's wife sent me a couple years ago. I was having the logo blown up and put on my trailer. I would say that if we are advertising for them it isn't an issue. They were very happy to email me the files. Hit me up with a PM and I can forward what I have.

Madski

I emailed Mark Stern and he said that NESBA has stickers - so I replied asking how to get them - no reply yet, I'll post up what he says