Where you at? Not at BIR...

JASON748

Cuz we had a great day here at BIR, looks just as good tomarrow...
Lots of track time, nice weather, just a lot of fun

NO WAY STUD you went up there?! I wish I would have known I would have come up and been pit-bitch for ya!!!

So how was turn 1 did you look like this:eek: going thru there?

JASON748

Yep... I couldn't take it any longer. I haven't been on the track since my accident last year, so I broke down and put the bike back together and headed up.

I don't know why I didn't even think of letting you know...

Turn one's easy, it's turn 2... and it's more like :wow:

Glad you OK and had a great time!! I just wish I had a bike then you'd get :spank:

J/K You gonna make it BHF next weekend for the big chili cookoff?

JASON748

REDWINGS FAN;9905 wrote: Glad you OK and had a great time!! I just wish I had a bike then you'd get :spank:

J/K You gonna make it BHF next weekend for the big chili cookoff?

Nope... can't make it, wish I could but have to work...:banghead:

skell15

Hey guys, I had a blast with you up there this week. Got a TON of track time, met some great people, got bumped to A, and laid down some pretty good times on an 8-year-old stocker if I do say so myself.

I owe a big thanks to Melissa Appel. I ran with her for a few laps, and her ideas helped me brake even better than I was before. And thanks to Jamie for letting me bounce ideas off him and giving me input on body positioning. I'm done for this year, but I'll definitely be seeing you all next year!

headstart

Kris-

Great meeting you finally. Great job on getting the "A" bump and looking so good out there. I'm looking forward to riding with you next year!

skell15

jkrueger;10703 wrote: if you missed running this track on the long course feel free to kick yourself in the nuts
NICE!! FYI, this isn't the death of the long track. They aren't tearing it down or anything, and they'll most likely use both layouts in the future.