Whimsical question

Driving to work this morning on the GSP I see a rider on a ninja 1000. He was adequately geared up with boots, helmet, gloves and a jacket. Not riding like a jack a$$. His bike was way low and stretched. He passes me and I get the opportunity to see this bike absorb the bumps and dips in the road. I was surprised at how close his toes got to the road surface. He exits at my exit and I get to follow him on a secondary road with tighter turns and less than perfect road surface. Again I am surprised at how close his toes and the pegs get to the road at even modest lean angles. I thought to myself what would happen if someone showed up to tech at a track day with a bike modified like this ? What would you (N2) do or say to that ?
I think his bike looked pretty cool and reminds me of the lightcycles in Tron but overall I'm not a fan.

Ron R

I was at Pitt last year and a lady was riding a lowered busa. She was pretty tentative so I assumed she was there to learn to ride her bike better without the worries associated with street riding. She was safe and predictable and seemed to have no real issues.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
The geometry of the bike is completely screwed for any sort of true handling in turns like the designer intended and envisioned.

He’s also endangering himself by altering the geometry that also changes the weight distribution between front and rear tire. The front needs some weight on it to generate heat to grip under cornering and or braking.

Think snow shovel that scrapes across side walk versus spade that’s designed to dig in.

This rider isn’t interested in skill improvement though.