Who's da man..

Trent1098S

Caption This:

62098_437500681937_699416937_5495626_729242_n.jpg

dlockhart5x

what do you get when you cross a Nesba CR with a STT track coach?
(where is grouch, i need a punch line)

bow chika wow bow chika wow wow
bow chika chika
bow chika wow bow chika wow wow

Supergirl

Hahahahaha!! Trent I didn't believe you were gonna post it! LOL

Hahaha! A NES-Tee-Tee-Flat-Out i guess :D :D :D

You guys are funny!!

Trent1098S

Kim;153665 wrote: Oh boy Trent - is this your strategy for staying forever in the "I" group? :eek::Dlol
Demps;153671 wrote:
Nice Kim. Exactly what I was thinking.
When I saw them get tagged in that picture on facebook, I immediately decided to post it, but I had this weird sinking feeling in my gut as I did it. My big concerns were if Steve would get mad at me, or would Tea kick my ass. I actually thought about it all day on and off.

When I logged on that morning and saw the pic I actually went and woke my wife up to come look at it (who was rather pissed off), but she also thought it was awesome. After a few hours of thinking about it, I decided I didn't care, it's an awesome pic! They look happy in all the pics I've seen of them together, and that's a very cool thing.

Steve knows I got nothing but love for him, even after all the crashes I've been through trying to keep up with him... :)

Although.. not as much love as Tea has, by the looks of things.

Look on the bright side, at least they are wearing plenty of protection!

And remember, couples that play together stay together. It's a fact.

Anyway this picture instantly became kind of a highlighted "good ending" to the season that has really taken a toll on me, and it reminded me that there's more to the whole track day thing than just going round in circles fast. Most everyone starts going to the track because of our motorcycles... but we keep going back to the track because of the people.

Besides, if I'm not around to stir up shit once in awhile, it'd all get rather boring, right?