Who's doing the May double?(Summit/Mid-Ohio)

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I was thinkning of:
Summit 5/8,9 and then Mid-Ohio 5/10,11
VIR 5/13,14 and finish with NJMP 5/15,16

1 week 4 tracks and 3 are AMA courses.

slowpoke

slow_honda;116546 wrote: I was thinkning of:

plus the school on 5/18-19 @ NJMP? Not sure if you can mix that much Motrin and Pedialyte in a two week period.

But then again, you've seemed to step up the cardio in your latest training video -:notsure: looks like your focusing on those chicanes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4AzLa_Cos&feature=related

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
That would be the "Quadruple"...... a very high degree of difficulty move........

It's all in the execution.....keep doing your special exercise routine so you'll be in shape for it.....

fitz

In my dreams I thought I could do both then my wife gave me a reality check.

I was planning on doing a couple with Mid-O but when NESBA scheduled a couple of days at Mid-O I thought what could be better.

I was also planning on doing a few days at Summit with NESBA.

I was NOT planning on the days being back to back.

But it appears to be harder to get track days at Summit (other orgs that offer Summit days don't look very appealing) than Mid-O (through the track itself).

So Summit wins out.

You NESBA higher ups know you are just playing with my world right?

fitz

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
In for
5/8 & 9 at Main
5/10 & 11 at Mid-Ohio
5/15 OR 16 at NJMP
5/18 & 19 YCS at NJMP

...maybe T-Bolt on the 24th... :dunno:
May is looking good!!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
slow_honda;116546 wrote: I was thinkning of:

If you are doing the AMA tour, don't forget about Road America on 6/1 & 2? :D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Why not. Of course by then I better make sure the trailer has a full bath, cause the wife is sure to change the locks in the house

ftlbs

Locks

slow_honda;116570 wrote: Why not. Of course by then I better make sure the trailer has a full bath, cause the wife is sure to change the locks in the house
It's not so bad, they have showers at the track.
I should be ready by then. After a month of wondering why my hand wasn't getting better, I saw the Dr. and found out that I broke my wrist at Jennings:( In a cast now, find out in two weeks if the cast can come off. Signed up for Beaver Run, might have to push it back to a May start.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
slow_honda;116570 wrote: Why not. Of course by then I better make sure the trailer has a full bath, cause the wife is sure to change the locks in the house
You should worry about her changing the locks for the dancing, not going to Road America. :poorguy:

erick1670

I am in for Mid-O 5/10 and maybe I do Summit in September, I wish I could do back to back tracks like that but they are wayyy to away from each other and I don`t live near of any of then...... maybe one weekend I`ll do NJMP and Summit when possible:D (wish that ware more left turning tracks not just clockwise, around here)