Who's Going To Win The Presidency on Tuesday

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
We try to avoid political discussions here..the WERA BBS Dungeon section's a great place to bring politics into the fray.

depredador1198s

Well stated sir. I couldn't agree with you more. There is a VERY stark contrast. :agree:

. . . just thought that it was an interesting and unique way to save on motorcycle parts. :D

Pseudolus

Whoever wins, they need to support Colorado's push to legalize marijuana. Not because I support unfettered access but because they're coming up with new words out there for players in that industry that are truly HILARIOUS! Watched a sixty minutes episode where they called the marijuana small business owners "ganjapreneurs".

I have a friend in Denver who went trick or treating with his sons and neighbors were handing out Jell-O shots.

God Bless Colorado!:D

cooker1

betarace;259042 wrote: No matter who wins, we all lose.
As long as we only acknowledge a 2 party system we will all lose until the sheople wake up we are doomed ! I would personally vote for Johnson but it will be a wasted vote which might allow Barrac Ibowtothers to win so I am voting republican !

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
It's like trying to pick between a shit sandwich on wheat bread or kaiser roll.

Either way, it's still a shit sandwich.

Nonthares

cooker1;259045 wrote: As long as we only acknowledge a 2 party system we will all lose until the sheople wake up we are doomed ! I would personally vote for Johnson but it will be a wasted vote which might allow Barrac Ibowtothers to win so I am voting republican !
If Johnson can draw 5% this election, the Libertarian Party will get roughly $95 million for 2016. This election he had only one million dollars to work with. Which is a tiny percentage of the 6 billion expected to be spent on this entire election.

Slowzuki

As a foreigner who deeply loves this country, I'm always amazed how some people pay very little attention to the political environment... Americans, you have no idea how good you still have... This is still the greatest nation on earth... Please go out there and fight for this country. I'm a small business owner, with 17 employees. I made it trough the dark ages (08,09 and 2010) and I can safely say, things are getting better. Barack Obama have my vote.

Ruhe52

I'm a small business owner, with 17 employees. I made it trough the dark ages (08,09 and 2010) and I can safely say, things are getting better. Barack Obama have my vote.
At least until you have 50 employees right?????

Most are single issue voters which is what both parties play to. You don't win the Presidency anymore you file a lawsuit for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and yeah the economy is robust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I forgot.

Ruhe52

John the NESBA paddock is billed as... and I quote

General discussion... bikes, track days, racing... it's almost a free-for-all in here.
As long as it does not turn into threats and such it's just opinion to blow off the stress of what the next 4 years is going to look like. When it is going to look a lot like the last 4 most likely. That is not a prediction of who will be in office but more of an opinion on how long it will be to get the economy acting like what we all think normal should look like. Terrifying thought this could be the new normal!!!!!!!

z064life

I'm much more interested in getting the Senate from the Dems so at least a budget can be passed.....as it is suppose to be

Pseudolus

Ruhe52;259254 wrote:
As long as it does not turn into threats and such
I'm going to KILL YOU Ruhe52!!!!:D

Just kidding! I need your sources for S1000rr track goodies too badly!!!:cheers:

Meat

No matter what happens in the polls, I still like BOOBS! (A slight nod toward good luck at Barber..I'm one to one on the BOOBS luck thing)

Pseudolus

Meat;259285 wrote: No matter what happens in the polls, I still like BOOBS! (A slight nod toward good luck at Barber..I'm one to one on the BOOBS luck thing)
You sir, build bridges! So I can proudly join you in acknowledging, that I like BOOBs as well!