Who's in for Barber?

pearsonm

I'm in! We're headed down from Springfield, MO Friday. Barber has kicked off our vacation for the past three years.

I'm a Mid-Central orphan so this will actually be my first NESBA event of season. I’ve been riding with other organizations but haven’t got any coaching. I hope to see CR Matt again (I was on a blue, street SV last year; I’m on a gray, race F4i this year).

NoPower

I'm tryin like hell:banghead: have to get new tires this week then drive from Ft.Knox after last formation fri afternoon up to Cincy to drop my son off at his moms for the weekend then drive to AL fri night to ride sat morning... haha yeah you could say I'm a little bit addicted:D

gvstone

We'll be there..

My buddy and I are coming down friday eve from ne tn. Will be there sat and sun...
#57B and #777B

See you all there!

I'll be the one bringing up the rear!! lol!:haha:

Teamck16

First time on the track since I lost insurance in March! Hope to get the bugs out and keep it on two wheels, most of the time ;)

D.Brown

BMP is on! Fastening the go fast parts on the ole 750 tonight..
I sure miss the NESBA crowd, its been way too long. Looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

JRA

Doolicous;147720 wrote: BMP is on! Fastening the go fast parts on the ole 750 tonight..
I sure miss the NESBA crowd, its been way too long. Looking forward to seeing you guys!!!
Looking forward to seeing you too.:nutkick:

jcrich

Originally Posted by Doolicous View Post
BMP is on! Fastening the go fast parts on the ole 750 tonight..
I sure miss the NESBA crowd, its been way too long. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

JRA;147722 wrote: Looking forward to seeing you too.:nutkick:
+2 Will be good to see you again Mr Brown

AU_R1

I'll be there so long as the wife doesn't have this kid between now and Saturday. Guess I should probably map out the fastest route from Barber to UAB medical center just in case too.

litespeed

AU_R1;148070 wrote: I'll be there so long as the wife doesn't have this kid between now and Saturday. Guess I should probably map out the fastest route from Barber to UAB medical center just in case too.
WOW!! Your baby is due already...time sue flies...

Yeah..knowing the fastest route is probably a GREAT plan!!

RIDETIME

I'm in for Saturday. Wish I could do Sunday, but the kid and work are getting in the way. BTW where are the 220 power polls? In the upper lot?