Who's in Summit Point 6-30 to 7-2!!!

pickeringr

I must have turned in too soon for T3 and went wide right. Fast turn, dust on left after gravel on right. Took a few laps to regather myself. Hot pit was the best choice. Thanks to the marshal for checking me and the bike out.

Neovader III

pickeringr;247288 wrote: I must have turned in too soon for T3 and went wide right. Fast turn, dust on left after gravel on right. Took a few laps to regather myself. Hot pit was the best choice. Thanks to the marshal for checking me and the bike out.
Yeah I was behind you when you pitted, noticed that you did that. Probably for the best to re-gather yourself rather than push it and make a stupid mistake. Well called sir.

You made it out in one piece...that's the important part right? Lesson learned.

Hope to see you again when next I head up there.

Rob

Rickpatbrown

Neovader III;247294 wrote: Nice to see some footage that's not from my perspective. ^_~

Rob
I'd like to see your footage too! Can you post yours?

BTW, I was on the white/black 600rr with white/black leathers.

Neovader III

Rickpatbrown;248054 wrote: Nice! Watching this makes me want to go back.
I know! I can't wait to get back there. I'm interested in trying Jefferson now....does anyone have opinions on that circuit?

Rob

JGardy_781

Neovader III;248080 wrote: I'm interested in trying Jefferson now....does anyone have opinions on that circuit?
My favorite racetrack, bar none (and I've been quite a few tracks over the past decade partaking in this sport). Most people have, quite frankly, the opposite reaction.

Neovader III

JGardy_781;248083 wrote: My favorite racetrack, bar none (and I've been quite a few tracks over the past decade partaking in this sport). Most people have, quite frankly, the opposite reaction.
Interesting, perhaps it's because the track favors low powered, handling machines instead of outright speed (that's what I hear anyway) which if that's the case, sounds like it's right up my alley!

I may have to give that a go!

Rob