Who else is ready for NOLA trackday to be here already?!?!

JBZ1k

I'm just too ready for this season to start already. Looking forward to the great folks, great riding and making some new friends. So who else is ready to throw down in March?

fitz

JBZ1k;230857 wrote: So who else is ready to throw down in March?
:eek:

I’m sure in some sects that vernacular is an admired aesthetic of comportment but to me as it pertains to the track it reverberates a component of an unpleasant sensation often caused by intense stimuli with potential tissue impairment.

fitz

JBZ1k

Lol, thanks for the insight teach. I forgot how many old people participate in this sport. I will try to use plain English next time. ;-)

matt2212

I'm in I need another dose 💉 and looks like Nola is it. I left Jennings Monday after 3 days of riding and I'm already counting the days to Nola..

Btw Fitz you are a crazy mofo

z064life

Ordered my dymag CF wheels and braketech rotors and Vesrah pads. Hopefully my radiator and samco hoses get here soon so I can get the bike tuned before NOLA.

And my MC trailer was just ordered.

Yes I can't wait to get on that track lol

Wawazat

Not sure where I will be around those dates. It's gonna be NCCAR or NOLA. Either way, I can't wait!

denbsteph

Fitz:

You have to stay away from mixing the purple kush, paint thinner, corn liquor with those barely legal females, not a good combination. On the other hand, you could very will be a Government spy collecting intel on us common folks about why we ride motorcycles, reporting back to the current administration and giving solutions on how to discontinue the importation of motorcycles, forcing us to buy the tainted motorcycles that are stored in the area "51" warehouses, just my opinion.

JBZ1k

matt2212;230888 wrote: I'm in I need another dose �� and looks like Nola is it. I left Jennings Monday after 3 days of riding and I'm already counting the days to Nola..

Btw Fitz you are a crazy mofo
How was Jennings?

matt2212

JBZ1k;231020 wrote: How was Jennings?
Jennings was great! Mid 80s sunny never rained I Made some setup improvements and am ready for the off season to end

Also Eric Buell racing showed up with Eslick and May and put on a show.... Eslicks first time ever on the bike he turns a 1:17 came out of 1 with the front wheel in the air through 2 gears dropping it just in time to turn in to 2.. And turn a 1:15

JBZ1k

That sounds like a good time. This winter weather in the south has been crazy, 80 and sunny at Jennings is sweet. I wish we had some January-February Barber days lol.