who knows #8a

george ford

My son Jonathan Ford recently died in a ice/snow related auto accident in Iowa. I have been given the task of selling his race bike. Although I went to a lot of the track days he ran I never met the previous owner. Jonathan bought the bike fully prepped from a racer. I would like to contact this person for technical details etc. I'am a gear head but I don't know much about bikes. I have a track photo of Jon with the previous owner side by side at Summit Point. The person I'm trying to find is riding a red GSXR with the number 8. On this day he had an A on the #plate and is wearing a control riders white tee over his black leathers. If your out there or you know this man please help. I want to sell the bike to help my Granddaughters out,but I need more info.

crewnutz

sorry to hear about your loss

unfortunately i cant help you out but i am sure someone will be along shortly that can

Dave561

Control Rider
Is it possible for you to post the picture. If not you can email it to me and I can host it. It may get you a quicker answer with the pic

Suburbanrancher

Very sorry to read of your loss.

If you're looking to ID a clubracer, may I suggest you post over on the WERA forum, and include the photo of the racer if you can. Someone should be able to ID him, since both WERA and CCS racers frequent it, and you may be able to get in touch with him that way.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php

D-Swens

Very sorry for your loss.

Please post up some close up pics of your bike on here, or shoot me an email if you like (andrew.w.swenson@gmail.com) and I will be glad to list any and all parts I can see on there and try to give you estimated values ect for you informational purposes, and help give you a pretty educated opinion on what the bike should be worth...I'm sure plenty of well informed bike people will chime in too and you should be able to get a pretty good idea of exactly what you have.

gford

8a found

I found the previous owner who provided me with lots of good info. MY next step is to post the add in classifieds. Thanks so very much to every one who responded.

gford

Thanks to all for the support. I have found the previous owner who was very helpfull. I now have the bike listed in several places. THANKS AGAIN