Who wants an 06 r1

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Sold guys sorry if you wanted it.

PRICE DROP!!
going to 5,400, forgot there was a dent on the tank... ya forgot i only rode it twice. :) sorry guys!!

Selling my bike. Only had it for 6 months... :/ but im going to a track only r6. And shouldn't really have two bikes... Well i should but im cheep haha

here is the link im in wnc asheville nc

http://asheville.craigslist.org/mcy/3606519990.html

motogypsy

break

verb (used with object)
to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase.
to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
to dissolve or annul (often followed by off ): to break off friendly relations with another country.
to fracture a bone of (some part of the body): He broke his leg.
to lacerate; wound: to break the skin.

brake

noun
a device for slowing or stopping a vehicle or other moving mechanism by the absorption or transfer of the energy of momentum, usually by means of friction.

Bryant

motogypsy;264816 wrote: break

verb (used with object)
to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase.
to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
to dissolve or annul (often followed by off ): to break off friendly relations with another country.
to fracture a bone of (some part of the body): He broke his leg.
to lacerate; wound: to break the skin.

brake

noun
a device for slowing or stopping a vehicle or other moving mechanism by the absorption or transfer of the energy of momentum, usually by means of friction.

I dont get it. Did you mean to post this on a vocabulary forum?

Bryant

oh you were making fun of me... Nice one. Because i dont know how to spell... did you catch that i spelt "cheep" wrong its "cheap"... You must be a english teacher for 5th graders or something

Bryant

Sold in 1 hour and 15 mins. Haha. I'll post sold when it really really happens. Lol

Bryant

Didn't sale. Dummy brought 5,000 thinking that's all I'm going to take. And I laughed at him and rode away. Some dumb kid.

JVance

06, 16K miles...May be a little low but doesn't sound totally unreasonable. Nice looking bike and free bump!

Bryant

price drop guys!!! 6,400 now. This should move pretty fast.

Bryant

JVance;264895 wrote: 06, 16K miles...May be a little low but doesn't sound totally unreasonable. Nice looking bike and free bump!
oh ya what happened was that we agred on a price before i rode the bike out to him in the freezing cold NC weather!!! Then when i got there he only brought 5000 he was a punk kid trying to pull a fast one.

Bryant

Tell me about it. And I may have done that. But the kid was a punk and I didn't like him. It was only a couple days after I posted too. :/ want this gone. Want to buy my upgrades on my new bike.

Bryant

am i going to have to bring the prics down yet? Have 600+ views but no offers. :)