whos going to CMP

PJZOCC624

JAB3;61332 wrote:
Sure, I can help ya bleed your brakes. Stop by my pit and I'll help ya out. :)
Thanks Austin. I dont have a speed bleeder, so the extra set of hands helps. I HOPE I get a chance to get them done tonight after work (9pm), but will look for you Friday if I cant. (Its gonna be a bitch getting the bike into the toyhauler without front brakes...) At least I'll hit you up for some pointers on the "new" section of CMP since it's been 5 yrs from my last trip down.

Bmulley

Dooley;61334 wrote: Derek Rents them out if you can't find any warmers. Just make sure and catch him early, I'm sure they get gone fast. He will be in the big tire and parts trailer, silver dodge truck with slide in camper and.. (always Smiling....) Are you the guys I changed tires fir the other day? The 190 set and the 180 set?Yes that was us you change them for donnie wanted me to find him a set in case =he didnt have any to rent
zangman;61329 wrote:
The paddock is still mostly grass and sand. Well, they won't let you park your bike on the asphault so yeah you will need something to put the bike on. I'll have two sheets of plywood if anyone needs to use them. I won't carry them though. :)

If I get my 675 back from my buddy for this weekend I'll grab my spare warmers he is buying from me for you to use or he might sell his Tyre Sox.
zangman thanks i would be very greatful if you would and check and see how much he would want for this warmers if you dont mind.

Lars

Hi Guys

I am in for Sat. and my first day at CMP.
Can’t wait to meet you all again.

What hotel do you guys pick near the track?

Cu,
Lars

cnsmoore

Lars;61536 said:
QUOTE]

Hotel De Le Coleman....thats right roughin it baby. Just like the old days in the army, big green cot and all. Only difference: then my wife and I both fit on one cot, now we have to put two together.

Its also cheap for the little one, she go's in the rubbermaid parts container ;)

Lars

cnsmoore;61758 wrote:
Lars;61536 said:
QUOTE]

Hotel De Le Coleman....thats right roughin it baby. Just like the old days in the army, big green cot and all. Only difference: then my wife and I both fit on one cot, now we have to put two together.

Its also cheap for the little one, she go's in the rubbermaid parts container ;)
Hehe sleep well ;)
311675103_e4e5ec6c79.jpg

zangman

Lars;61536 wrote:
I am in for Sat. and my first day at CMP.
Can’t wait to meet you all again.

Hotel De Casa. ;-)
I only live 30-40 minutes away.

tylerrobinson

I'll be there, but definitely don't get pointers from me... especially after my altercation with turn 14 the last time I was there (Oops!)

Have a great time on the track, look me up if you need someone to tell you what not to do (I'll be on a very abused looking #823)

Ty

Bmulley

RV is packed and truck and trailer is loaded with all five bikes not just got to go to work in the morning and then head to track after i get off

noobinacan

sweet...g'luck man. see ya out there :p
I still gotta pack after work tomorrow..haha. just gotta go down the checklist :p

zangman

cnsmoore;61794 wrote: Thats it...no one has to camp or worry about hotels...
PARTY AT JOHNS HOUSE!
:eek:uttahere:Well, I think my 8 month pregnant wife might have something to say about that. Especially since she can't drink right now. Hmm, party.
Bmulley;61832 wrote:
RV is packed and truck and trailer is loaded with all five bikes not just got to go to work in the morning and then head to track after i get off
I thought I was sick by bringing 3 bikes just for me.

cnsmoore

zangman;61839 wrote: Well, I think my 8 month pregnant wife might have something to say about that. Especially since she can't drink right now. Hmm, party.
OH NO! Thanks for the heads up, trying to keep the wife away from any PREGOS at this time...2 is enough 4 me. All I need is for her to get the damn fever again and then its,

"honey, we really need to be saving for the baby, do you think you could, maybe, scale the track days back, to say, NONE!" :banghead:

zangman

cnsmoore;61846 wrote: OH NO! Thanks for the heads up, trying to keep the wife away from any PREGOS at this time...2 is enough 4 me. All I need is for her to get the damn fever again and then its,

"honey, we really need to be saving for the baby, do you think you could, maybe, scale the track days back, to say, NONE!" :banghead:
Don't worry, mine won't be out there this weekend. Maybe only if I drop the trailer off tonight but she doesn't want to be at the track while I am riding. Says it is boring to watch. Maybe I could get her to do a 2-up some day. HA!

Bmulley

HAHA the five bikes are not all mine just one is the others are the guys going with me. its all of our first track day john my wife is 8 months prego also she said there is no way in hell she is going to the track LOL but i will see ya of yal tonight or tomorrow keep a look out for a trailer full of GSXR and one R1 being pulled with a Blue tundra