Why we preach about safety.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Watch the first 10 minutes of this BSB race and you will see why we tell you to leave the bike and move away.

Also listen to the commentators go off on the rider who runs around the track with the smoking engine.

I can't believe that rider would turn his back to the corner entrance...let alone stand there at the apex (just past the apex actually)...the rider with the smoking engine...did you note how badly his lever guard was bent ? Holy crap that really had to hurt the guy that crashed...last year i saw at NJMP, a rider on a busa crashed...took his helmet off and sat on his bike....i thought to myself wtf man.

rhill

Wow; stand near the apex, turn your back to oncoming traffic, bend down and stick your ass out into traffic to pick up the bike.

Thought this was going to be the post crash rubbernecking video from NCM where people are rolling around track at like 20mph. Apparently the crash was caused by someone trying to limp a bike back to the pits AND not respecting the race line......both of which are terrible decisions.