Why We Ride - DVD

wallacew

Gents,

My bike shop hooked me up with a copy of Why We Ride, ive watched it and would like to share the benefit. PM me a snail mail address and ill send you my copy. With the "hope" that you return it or pay it forward to another rider. NO, this is not a bootleg.

*yea, i know this may go bad real early. But, ill take a chance.

William

bmrboy

:idea:
wallacew;296631 wrote: Gents,

My bike shop hooked me up with a copy of Why We Ride, ive watched it and would like to share the benefit. PM me a snail mail address and ill send you my copy. With the "hope" that you return it or pay it forward to another rider. NO, this is not a bootleg.

*yea, i know this may go bad real early. But, ill take a chance.

William

Well CHAMP .... it's like this , been riding these things for almost 50 yrs. I don't play tennis & golf is not fast enough .... :D
I'm sure the DVD will remind me of some of my reasons , the rest I forgot about {old timers disease} I've got a small collection
in the shop that reminds from time to time where I've been and that makes me smile .... I guess I still ride because of the
great memories & the years gone by .... I can sit on my old Ducati 900 SS and take a trip through time , just like Jules Verns
time machine , I just close my eyes & I'm 24 again , rolling down the Coast Hiway , flying through Big Sur , an not go over
a cliff , or get my dumb ass thrown in jail for riding like a lunatic or in Bangor Maine ... trying NOT to get collected by a moose.

Are you following me here Son .... I ride because it makes me feel alive , it's like breathing ... it's what I do ... :)
I can honestly say , out of the MANY things I've done nothing even comes close to what riding does for me ......
Street or the track , when the helmet goes on .... Life is GOOD !!!!!! :idea:

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND , in 2014 season

wallacew

Well the DVD is out, and has not been returned. Sooooooo. But, no worries. When it comes back it does, if not, no worries.

ChilBlake

I still have the DVD, and do plan on returning it. It's making it's way around my friends. And only has a couple more to go. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallacew

ChilBlake;297837 wrote: I still have the DVD, and do plan on returning it. It's making it's way around my friends. And only has a couple more to go. Thanks.

No worries. Enjoy it.

junglelogic

I may be able to duplicate the DVD if I can get into the rotation. Then there will be 5-10 copies floating around instead of one. Just an idea.

wallacew

junglelogic;298330 wrote: I may be able to duplicate the DVD if I can get into the rotation. Then there will be 5-10 copies floating around instead of one. Just an idea.
Ummmmmm, I vote no on that one. My vote would be that we keep it as honest as possible. Yes, I know there is some hypocrisy in this, because of mailing it around, but yet in still that would be my preference.

My intention was just to share it, legally as possible, because I got an advance copy from my shop.

Good stuff.

junglelogic

No worries here. Just trying to help. I would have even had to sneak and use the duplicator because it’s at a local University. :)

ChilBlake

Thanks for being kind enough to send me the DVD. I enjoyed it tremendously. It's now on its way back home. Thanks again.

wallacew

ChilBlake;300137 wrote: Thanks for being kind enough to send me the DVD. I enjoyed it tremendously. It's now on its way back home. Thanks again.

You da Man!

Thanks

noobinacan

denbsteph;300409 wrote: Next in line..............Please........:D

are you and Scott going to cuddle up while watching this ?
not that i'd want to know any further details, but out of curiosity...

denbsteph

noobinacan;300413 wrote: are you and Scott going to cuddle up while watching this ?
not that i'd want to know any further details, but out of curiosity...

I was hoping I could drive down to Charlotte and cuddle with you! Scott is too skinny, you have some blubber that can keep me warm...........ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D

You asked for it, I could not resist.

On a serious note, How are you doing with this mess?

Did not mean to hijack the thread, you may have it back now.

madmanr1

Count me in as well. Drove through the blizzard to watch it in B'More and it was well worth it...would love to see it again in the comfort of my own home.

pic from the theater parking lot